Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tired of feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tired of feet
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
It also makes me wonder if it were legal for women to go topless if men would get tired of, or just stop paying attention to breasts?

Now this is an intriguing question.

I can't help but think that some of the "special" feeling we get from seeing a great pair of breasts would lessen somewhat. Not that I would want it to, necessarily, it just seems like an unintended consequence.

I don't think I would stop paying attention to them. But I don't know for sure.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last year I was getting off a couple times a day to vids and pics then the drive started to fade, but then i went on holiday for 2 weeks straight without having anything to do with feet, but oh god when i came back i had such a HUGE CRAVING, i must have done it like 5 times that day, 3 of which were within 20 minute intervals.

I think if i leave it for a while, it lets me know just how strong this desire of mine is.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt I'll ever lose my fetish/fascination, but who's to say?

I'm just going to enjoy this ride for however long it takes me. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, you can go through phases where its not appealing, especially if you are overexposed with it, but you will like them agian.

you could have a bad experience, that might do it to you.

or you could just be getting older, and your labido could be going down.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where the hell has this fetish been all of my life? To quote 2Swift: "I wish I could give my wife a new pedicure each week"; I wish I had known about this little world earlier! I'm finding it so sensual and romantic and a VERY attractive quality of a man who has an interest in feet. I'm now "getting it". And as a newbie to this rare breed, I can't get enough. But I suppose it's like any part of the female body that can be appreciated; breasts, legs, butt are all easily sexualized but when you think of feet, most girls would think "they're JUST feet!". Since I posted some of my own pics at the suggestion of a good friend and Marcus from Canadian Foot Babes, I can honestly say this experience has been exhilarating and wonderful. I cherish the comments made by members about how they don't mind a little rough skin on the heels because it reminds them of how hard the woman has worked. Seriously, I can't believe I didn't "tune in" a long time ago.

Saffron

@little5 - in Ontario it is completely legal for a woman to walk around topless

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 12 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Does a guy in south Florida get tired of feet more than a guy in Chicago?
I live in central florida where I see feet all year around and I would answer with an emphatic no. Seeing feet all year just "feeds the beast" in me.

[ June 16, 2011, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The attraction I feel for pretty female feet grows stronger every day. It can only get "worse" from this point forward...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are times when the Mrs. is watching TV or on the phone, and she's wiggling her toes like she usually does, but there's no affect on me. I then worry I've either lost my foot fetish or something else is wrong with me. Thankfully, the fetish always returns and I get that rush watching her toes wiggle and enjoying the sight of her curvy archs. It's a scary thing though when the sight of female feet have no affect on me.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've "overdone" it from time to time, but I doubt I'll ever tire of it entirely. I do sometimes go on a "tits" kick, where I want to see more cleavage and stuff, but that's probably because they're more available to me than feet dressed the way I like them are (strappy, heeled shoes, not flip-flops, and not bare.)
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was almost about to give up on looking at womens feet but then I just found me girlfriend that has wonderful size 10's and she dosent mind my foot fetish.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell i have the moments where i have overdosed on feet and then felt like i was having foot fatigue. i got thru cycles when im really craving it and then some times im not. i guess its pretty normal judging by the replies in this thread.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot get tired of what excites me. It's like a drug, I need more!
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet in moderation...u can get sick of too much of anything...look at hugh heffner with his ladies..no matter how hot they are, someone is sick of em
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links