Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Income of a foot fetish site. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Income of a foot fetish site.
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tastymag:
What was difficult for my site, was the girls were normal girls. They didn't want to pose nude or even topless, much less put their own foot to their face. So, when I have a girl pose with her feet up and the trend is to have gg foot worship, it is hard making girls do that that don't want to. Also, most sites have some topless girls, if you don't want everyone to see your wife or gf topless then you don't want this.

It amazes me how many girls there are that are willing to pose for freaky pictures on the internet.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they weren't your freaky girls of sorts. Most oif them were girls I knew or worked with and thought they had nice feet. I then suggested that I'd pay them and take pics of their feet. They had no idea that guys were jacking off to pictures of their feet. When they found out, they loved it and wanted more. I also couldn't do the nudity thing because I was using paypal as my merchant services dealer. They made sure I had no nudity but they only took 49 cents off of every $10. They ran all credit cards and everything and I was VERY happy.

As was mentioned earlier, people don't want to do a family because as one group gets larger, they try to do away with their competition. While I never said anything bad about other sites, some others were saying bad things about mine and then ending their statements with "so come to my site instead for better stuff...." You also cannot do a family of sites, of different owners because everyone wants a piece of the pie. If BHE and the one or two independent foot site owners still left in the world got together, it wouldn't last because if one made $$$ and the others didn't, from the large BHE to the small one, they would get mad. Its a family when it is free, but when you add money into the equation, it turns into a contest.

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A c4s site is okay, for those who want a video or clip selling site, but I wouldn't stay in there for long. Sure, someone else is hosting your data, but when they keep 40% of that and still keep it every month if it is less than $50 or $75, isn't that much in favor of the independent foot site owner.

I would say if you have your own url or your own name already picked out, a group of models who will do anything and don't care about getting paid and have your own dedicated server set up for nothing and going at unlimited bandwidth, then by all means, go ahead with a site now. I agree that the 'golden years' are fading fast. Some of the best sites of the net during that time are gone now. Also, people tend to move on. Like footfetishmia, Mia looked to be in nursing school and using her site to generate funds for that. She finished, so she wants to get on with her normal life.

Also, word of advice: form an LLC to do the business for your site. In my state, for example, you declare your losses on your income taxes and when you get your tax return, you will get most of those losses back. Also, some sites don't do this, but do contracts for your models so they don't end up on other sites, as it may lose your exclusivity.

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links