Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » John Jay and Rich

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: John Jay and Rich
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 6 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so i have seen a few fellow foot lover's here post on the forum from Arizona,and was wondering how many of you follow john jay and rich on phoenix radio? they have allot of foot fetish stuff and interviews with different girls about foot fetish,when you Google the name john jay and rich feet,all kinds of different subjects come up,they even had a pretty feet contest on the radio web sight but i try'ed to load it and the pics were not there.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a BIG fan of theirs back when I lived in AZ. It didn't come up often on the show...but every once in a while you'd hear about it. The coolest thing was how cool John Jay was about it. Makes it easier for us guys.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is too,they were even having pretty feet contest's sometime back,i really dont know if they do it anymore,thanks for your comment GQguy.

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do live in the valley and used to listen to their morning show each day. Back then, they were only local to Arizona, and they had more free reign to their program. They did not play music and were an all talk format. It was great, and really made their program unique.

Johnjay is the one with the foot fetish, and would bring it up alot...I mean, alot. He would talk about his wife's feet, or his female morning co-host's feet, and even ask female celebrities they interviewed about their feet. It was great to hear it on the radio.

Then they went into syndication, and expanded to other cities. Their format changed bigtime to canned radio bits, playing music and lots of advertisments. Now he rarely brings up his love of feet, and what made their show unique is now lost in the sea of syndication.

But yes, back in the day...I really enjoyed listening to him talk about his foot fetish, and how women would randomly ask him what he thought of their feet at live events. If you go to their station site, they still have a photo section devoted to fans who send in feet pics.

Also Johnjay is on twitter and will post pics of his wife's feet too. Pretty hot actually. He is a lucky man.
Twitter pics of his wife's feet...

http://yfrog.com/hswq1ubj
http://yfrog.com/h3s9fykj
http://yfrog.com/h7367qzj

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Live in AZ but can't say I listen to the show. If I was on the road I'd tune in for sure based on the photos I've seen here and on other sites that were taken on the show.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks allot 2swift,his wife does have some sexy feet,i did get to check out some of the fans pic's that they would send into the stations web page i was browsing the other night and they still have the pictures up.

--------------------

Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't live in AZ, but I've listened to John Jay and Rich a lot on iHeartRadio. What's the deal with Kyle's feet? I've never seen them and John Jay never really mentions them! His wife's feet are hot!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woops, just found a pic of her in his photos!

http://yfrog.com/z/gyskpbzj

I love Kyle

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Another one of his wife's foot. WHOA!

http://a.yfrog.com/img640/3/fpkqc.jpg

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Jak,i clicked on your links and i get "this domain violates imageshacks tos and the other says The requested URL /friends was not found on this server.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links