Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Seriously High Arches!? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Seriously High Arches!?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KissesLadiesFeet:
One of my wife's friends has arches that I'd almost swear I could roll a tennis ball under. Gawd, her feet are sexy!

Ask her if she wants to model for Feet Fair, I hire models with high arches all the time.
[Wink]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goodguyneighbor, the avatar of the x-ray foot is not deformed in any way or suffering from severe pes cavus due to dystrophy. Look at the models I've listed as examples of arches that are aesthetically pleasing & to my taste. High arches & long toes...mmm, that's where it's at! But to each their own.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by KissesLadiesFeet:
One of my wife's friends has arches that I'd almost swear I could roll a tennis ball under. Gawd, her feet are sexy!

Ask her if she wants to model for Feet Fair, I hire models with high arches all the time.
[Wink]

i wish i could send you to one of my old high school crushes. shes been staying in spanish harlem the past few years (and arent you in NY). she was the first girl with a ridiculously high arch i really knew and it might have been the reason i was so in love with her.

i think i got some pics of her in an old myspace accnt somewhere. matter of fact, somewhere in my house i have a CD full of images i took of her...

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh hell, i POSTED pics of her on this forum! hahahahaha.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=47;t=000419;p=1#000000

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=47;t=000420;p=1#000000

http://www.myspace.com/luvinthefeet/photos/albums/hannah/492664

if you visit the myspace page, check out from about photo 100 on (album page 6). theres where u will see an emphasis on her arch.

[ July 28, 2011, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: edelbrock ]

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@talusole

I uploaded a vid on youtube of my arches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daGIgjCHeKw. On a scale 1-10, how high would you call my arches? I'd put them at a 7 [Smile]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Lix your feet are sexy as hell, specially when you wrinkle them up. But I'm afraid I couldn't put u in the high arch catagory. U are about an even 5.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I agree with you babe [Smile] . BTW, love your youtube channel!
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

if this was facebook, i would like you past comment.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lix Vixen:
@talusole

I uploaded a vid on youtube of my arches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daGIgjCHeKw. On a scale 1-10, how high would you call my arches? I'd put them at a 7 [Smile]

Love the video Lix Vixen!

You were definitely blessed with a sexy pair of feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Awww, thanks Wu! Where's the blush emoticon when you need it?!
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] OMGosh!!! [Drool]

Just finished watchin' your YouTube video, Ms Lixen!!! I'd say they're about an 8.5

Welcome Aboard!!! [Cheers]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Thanks for the youtube love WW! ::hug::
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lix,
I'd have to agree with edelbrock. They are about a 5 as far as how high your arches are. But are easily a 10 in sexiness! I love the You Tube video and what I see on your website! Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sauce1
Board Regular
Member # 38055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sauce1   Email Sauce1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let myself straighten out the misconceptions. A high arched woman is somewhat scarce. You have not had a footjob until those fit so nice around you. A high arched when making love points like a ballerina my heart skips. She is showing you she is excited and showing this through her feet. A flat does not look good enough compared to the high arched feet period
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Fair Adam,
There are some amazingly beautiful high arches on your site! Thanks! I've been a fan for awhile.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links