Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I hate being shy!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I hate being shy!!
Ilovegirlfeet
Board Regular
Member # 42769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ilovegirlfeet   Email Ilovegirlfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a happily married man and my wife has perfect feet which she lets me kiss and touch and has even given me semi footjobs but she doesnt know I have a strong foot fetish. She just thinks its weird that I seem to like her feet. Not sure what I should do>

--------------------
Footjob me!!

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mate...she knows you have a foot fetish haha.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
buy her new shoes [Smile]
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrisantiago
Board Regular
Member # 37808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrisantiago   Email scrisantiago   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just tell her
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell girls I have a foot fetish on the first date. No clue how you guys end up married without telling your girls. Simply ridiculous.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Mate...she knows you have a foot fetish haha.

Yeah I have to agree.
If you guys have done all of that then to think that she doesnt know is kinda silly.

SHES the one keeping the secret. Keeping the secret that she knows you have a foot fetish. [Laugh]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't this be in the talk forum? [Laugh]

I agree with Andy, as well. Of course she knows!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be shy man she is your wife now and you can tell her everything and believe me she already knows that you have a foot fetish [Big Grin]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women like to feel special. If she thinks that you only like her feet, so much the better. She won't want to know about your feelings for other women's feet.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ilovegirlfeet:
I am a happily married man and my wife has perfect feet which she lets me kiss and touch and has even given me semi footjobs but she doesnt know I have a strong foot fetish. She just thinks its weird that I seem to like her feet. Not sure what I should do>

This EXACT thing fits me except with my g/f. Not married yet...
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be shy until I learned to tell about my foot fetish on the first date to avoid later frustrations. Don't be shy guys, just let your girls really know what you like...
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOL said it best. how can u marry someone without letting them know something so intimate about you? and most importantly and personally, and this is absolutely serious and not just Baal humor, there are two things to ask:

1. if you are married, do you believe that this would weird her out so as to ruin your marriage

2. (most important) if your wife would not accept your fetish and if this could or would ruin your marriage/relationship, would you believe it was meant to be, or would u even want to be with such a person?

this is not just for u but for all the shy guys who are afraid to speak about the matter with their loved ones. If you are in love with someone there should be no troublesome issues related to a light kink like foot fetish. now i understand some kinks are out of the question with some females but that shouldnt stop you from speaking about these adult issues. ive told my girl many of the crazy things that go through my head, it either flies or is shot down, but i never feel anxious or nervous about telling her. well unless it has to do with the fact that her sister has hot, weekly pedicured feet that i try to sit near cuz they always STINK, i mean really stink, when i sit next to her with her shoes off i can smell them clearly (plus im pretty sure she knows i have a foot fetish and tends to do the sole flexing teases in my direction - even looks at me while doing it grrr) and my girl used to tell me that when she lived home her sister would take off her shoes in sox in the room and it would immediately funk the whole room up (she tells me this trying to convince me that some female funky feet arent pleasant but all it did was make me smell her sisters socks and sneaks, and i must say again, amazingly funky, so stinky for such well pedicured feet i was in shock but never went over the bounds of stealing socks for jerking off or anything cuz thats just too much). U see guys, THIS is the type of thing NOT to share with your loved one. but why shouldnt you tell your wife how much feet mean to you? i find that when everyone is satisfied in the bedroom things are running much smoother than if not.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrisantiago:
Just tell her

My thoughts exactly! There's a good chance she'll be accepting of it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be straight up about it, you'll be living in denial if u dnt. [Cry]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am shy too but out in the open with my fetish as I got older. Today, just about everyone who knows me know I like women feet, especially in my last neighborhood most of them knew because I talked about it. And in my new neigborhood of two years at least three neighbors know males and their wives. The usually say,"At least I am honest about my desire and in my last neighborhood in Oregon a few of the husband aloud me to play with their wives feet, take pictures and short a short video of their wives.
----------------------
Being shy don't goes away you just have to learn how to work it by being honest. Somewhere, I heard that most guys who has a foot fetish are usually shy.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links