Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sexy socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy socks
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to see girls in socks, but not all socks are equally hot. I like socks that get a little sweaty and start to cling and show the shape of the foot. Here's a good example of a sexy sock picture:

Sock picture

I guess it stirs up memories of growing up where it got cold and girls had to wear socks, and they'd take off their shoes and walk around in just socks, and you could see just enough of the shape of their feet to get you wanting more.

Anyone have something to add?

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally...... Someone with the same thoughts as me.

I love socks. As you rightly say... The way they cling to the shape of the foot. You forgot to add the toe prints that appear after a while in some dirty sweat soaked flats or walking around the house all day!

I love socks so much. For me, it has to be trainer socks or gym socks (the thick ones with the elastic). Ohhh yes. I can imagine a nice pair of stinky fleshy wide feet in some sexy White gym socks. Hmmm or even black trainer socks and ballet flats! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Finally...... Someone with the same thoughts as me.

I don't think it's that uncommon to like socks, but usually, when they're used as props in pictures, they don't look like they really do after being worn all day.

quote:

I love socks. As you rightly say... The way they cling to the shape of the foot. You forgot to add the toe prints that appear after a while in some dirty sweat soaked flats or walking around the house all day!

You can kinda see the toe prints in the picture.

quote:

I love socks so much. For me, it has to be trainer socks or gym socks (the thick ones with the elastic). Ohhh yes. I can imagine a nice pair of stinky fleshy wide feet in some sexy White gym socks. Hmmm or even black trainer socks and ballet flats! [Jerkoff]

I think the ones the girl has on in the picture are pretty awesome. I like the way the girl's feet come out looking soft and clean and protected when the socks come off. I've never been a fan of feet that look bone dry or like they've been treated roughly.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I can get turned on by socks. Though for me it leads to a mystery what the foot looks like while I will only get a basic idea. I won't know what color a pedicure is with socks, so the best socks are sock that are off!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlepiggies
Board Regular
Member # 9352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for littlepiggies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love cute socks, the kind that you see the footprints very well after there used. So wwhite, and other light colored socks rock. I also think anklet are hot and if they have some design on them it also can be hot.Socks rock!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always been a sock guy, but I get picky. They gotta be thin material and very soft or else I am not into them. [Tongue]

I generally like them to be colorful or striped, and knee highs drive me wild.

My ex used to give amazing footjobs wearing black and white striped ones. Almost miss that little bitch haha.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links