Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Need Foot Fetish Models

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Foot Fetish Models
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any foot fetish models or woman who think they have nice feet we need models to start are website and model/talent corporation
please reply

Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife would love to model for a website but probably to far away as don't live in states!!
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would try starting a facebook page for it and messaging local girls about it. I seemed to get some success out of it. [Smile] Make sure the message if professional though, so you don't look like a creepy pervert.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by my sinful toes:
My wife would love to model for a website but probably to far away as don't live in states!!

Dude, your wife's feet are so sexy that you should think about setting up your own site! The pictures that you posted are really great (she has wonderful feet and you have quite an eye for taking great photos).

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
quote:
Originally posted by my sinful toes:

Dude, your wife's feet are so sexy that you should think about setting up your own site! The pictures that you posted are really great (she has wonderful feet and you have quite an eye for taking great photos).
Thanks, your giving me a big head..lol, thought about a website for a while but thought people might get bit bored with just one girl, but she would love to model for a website or even a magazine, thinks it would be great fun!
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sinful toes..noone will get bored of your wifes feet and i mean noone.you should def start a photo/clip site

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links