Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Class Championship (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Class Championship
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm shocked Audrina lost. I really thought that she would take this one, and her pictures showed it. Now is when I realize just how good Candice is and how many people like her feet. She has a touch opponent ahead of her. I don't know who I'll vote for. I'll have no problem with whoever wins the final match.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Class Championship is now history. And now we have our two finalists who will have the opportunity to showcase their best and excel in the grandest stage in any foot fetish championship event: The Finals Classic.

This year's Classic will present two women who are quite unique and very sexy without being too over the top. This year will be the first in where any supermodel has made it to the promise land with the chance of being etched in stone and branded with the title of World's Sexiest Feet. The legendary shoemaker Salvatore Ferragamo has never customized a pair of shoes for anyone who was a supermodel. They were all actresses. If he were alive today, this would be a brand new challenge he would've love to take on. In spirit, his legacy lives on, and it would be the greatest honors to his brand don some shoes made from him, and the honor of the winner to wear them proudly and represent the National Fashionistas in a way that is meant to exemplify the feet as our Golden Jewels for what makes visually appealing women even more so.

----

For the AFC, we have Marisa Miller who is the embodiment for what that class represents. Now, she is a win shy of becoming someone who can stand tall, and stand alone, as world champion.

Marisa Miller had to struggle more than anyone else in this contest's history to get to where she is now. She was one of the girls who took part in the inaugural season of The Fashionistas and never found a voice from herself, or the voters, that she was someone who has the goods that shouldn't be overlooked. She was one of those girls who finished with a miserable record and it looked as if she could never find her way in this contest again.

After a year hiatus, I decided to give this girl a second chance. Not only that, I saw so much potential in her that I thought it would be the perfect time to re-introduce her as the Official Symbol of the AFC even though Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian were running things. When she returned for the third season, she lived up to everything I hyped about her. Her only setback was that she lost in last year's AFC Championship match.

Now she has taken things a step further and is now not only the Official Symbol of the AFC, but she's also the American Class Champion.

Marisa Miller -- American Class Champion
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gnj28ig0lvdq2mcel6xvvxqp8zteyq9z/

----

In the NFC, we have someone who took her role as the Official Symbol of that class and embraced that role better than any other girl who I would've given that title to. At this time last year, when Candice wasn't in the contest, I knew that the girl who I wanted to make the symbol of that class wasn't anyone who was already in the contest. Marisa has what I was looking for for the AFC, but the NFC needed someone unique, someone unlike anyone I've seen. Just when I thought I would never find that girl, out of nowhere came Candice Swanepoel, and I knew from the moment I saw her that she was everything I wanted in an official symbol that I could not put into words.

I'm pretty sure it rubbed some women the wrong way, especially after they've worked so hard and been successful. But they were never going to be given the title as the go-to girl of the NFC no matter how successful they became. I needed someone very creamy, calm, and smooth in terms of everything.

Candice needed to prove herself. Candice is now the champion of the class that is named after this contest, a champion of the class that is the original meaning of what it means to be a part of this contest. Candice is now the National Class Champion.

This is title that's now given to Candice is more well deserved because she had to go through the defending National Class Champion to really make a stand that she is what I had hoped for in anyone was going to represent an entire class and make the best of every opportunity that stands in her way.

Candice Swanepoel defeated an Audrina Patridge who is still in her prime, an Audrina who still has many years left to reach the pinnacle of success herself, an Audrina who will make sure if Candice can carry that championship well when they face each other next season, an Audrina that can make this a rivalry.

Candice handled the pressure well and made it look as calm and as smooth as a swan would. This is the most amazing season I've ever seen a rookie put together. The Number 1 Seed in a division where she went 2-0 against Megan, in a class where she defeated Audrina in their very first encounter on the stage where the stakes were at its peak. Before the playoffs, the only girl who Candice faced in Audrina's division was Kelly Brook, the weakest one there. Could she handle the tougher matches? In the playoffs, she met other girls from that division. She went through a Victoria Justice who was almost the Number 2 seed, and then an actual Number 2 seed who was also the NFC Champion.

For the fourth year in a row, we have a new NFC champion. This one fits the title quite nicely.

Candice Swanepoel -- National Class Champion http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1bwbf7kr7lwsro1r2uy8rdq88pqe2gvz/

----

In the Finals Classic, this will be the Victoria's Secret Supershow. This will be the first Finals Classic in where the two finalists were women who faced each other earlier that same season.

This will be the finest match for the battle of which class is the more complete and superior. Never before has an AFC vs. NFC match meant so much as this one does because the two official symbols will have more on the line than just everything. This one match is their life.

The Finals Classic is this Wednesday night. The time is finally here.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

She was featured in that Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue earlier this year with Irina Shayk.

And I also trust National -- Upton is going to be a force to be reckoned with for years to come. I did not see this pick coming from miles away because I was expecting a big name, someone who's very popular in the foot fetish community. But knowing very little about her, I still like this pick a whole lot.

Yeah, she was featured on that magazine. Even they knew the upside potential that was to come for her in the future. So much so that they actually named her Rookie of the Year.

I like how I scout my talents, too. Someone like a Kate Upton does not come along every year. She will develop the intangibles that can really give this contest a great name. When I say the word "intangible" in this situation, I mean that this is something I can't quite put into words, but whatever that special quality is, I'll know it when I see it.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
But at 19 years old, Kate Upton is a brand new Mercedes-Benz that has just been bought from the dealership.

She is one of those women on the horizon who is destined to have great things happen to her. This quote reminds me of this commercial. It's not from Mercedes-Benz, but it's Jaguar. I always compare women to cars. Guys want to see hot girls that know how to deliver with great performances. Seeing this commercial precisely describes Kate Upton because I feel this commercial is a metaphor for what is expected out of her. They are alike: hot, fresh, new, young, very little mileage, smells good, feels good, and all that other stuff. So when you see the car in this ad, think of Kate.

Jaguar XJ -- The Metaphor for Kate Upton
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=eFrtruuYxoI&feature=medium

Kate Upton is the third youngest girl to begin her career in the Fashionistas in its history behind Victoria Justice and Vanessa Hudgens.

With the addition of her, the contest next year certainly looks stacked. It'l be interesting to see how everyone votes for these girls, including Kunis and Rosie Huntington.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links