Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Living in Asia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Living in Asia
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFootLove   Email AsianFootLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I'm an american living in asia. I'm starting a page regarding foot worship in Asia. I spend my time in Thailand and the Philippines and I've had mucho numerous foot encounters. Last week I was in Philippines.

Can someone help me out with information on how to put my pics in my posts?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it easy to find foot action in Asia? Is it true the myth that Asian girls are very dexterous with their feet?
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sign up on a photo sharing website. I like and use photobucket. Upload your pics to photobucket. Select the pic you want to use from photobucket by clicking the image code beneath it. Paste that code onto your thread, here on Wu's. Image should show up once you post your thread.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can we find your page about your foot worship in Asia? I'd love to hear stories. Maybe post some of your stories here on Wu's.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFootLove   Email AsianFootLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the good info about pics. Wow, I'd love to share my experiences. All non-fiction! You may well be aware that sex for pay is common in both countries Ive mentioned. Foot fetishism is generally uncommon in these cultures though. Thankfully, the girls are willing to please in any way so I have all good experiences, as well as with girl friends (past wife too!).

Where I currently live, we have massage parlors everywhere and a vivid red light district. The wildet place is Pattaya Beack may I add. Check this link out for a quick selection:
http://www.devilsdenpattaya.com/gallery.php

Once I get the photobucket thing worked out I'll show some action pics of mine.
In both countries, Thailand and Philippines, when I express interest in feet almost always the girls look surprised. I've actually uploaded several FJ clips on an MP 3 player to show them. Best FJ instruction is Tiffany Mynx Footjob clip.
The girls catch on right away!
Anyway, much more to post!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Pics of my former gf. She learned very quickly and gave super FJs. One question, I used the
"direct link" but what would be the best way so that the pic appears directly?

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b472/rmmikey/Tee%20Raks%20beautiful/100_1624.jpg

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b472/rmmikey/Tee%20Raks%20beautiful/100_1589.jpg

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, try posting your pictures in the Foot Pictures forum.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Learning curve! Check the Adult section. Got some FJ pics from Philippines.

[ June 25, 2011, 05:27 AM: Message edited by: AsianFootLove ]

--------------------
 -

riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AFL: I just clicked on to your link of the Devils Den Massage Parlor.

My first impression is that the girls are definitely nice looking but over half of them appear to be underage.

I do realize that is not a factor in some of those countries, but gee some of them look like they should be in the 7th or 8th grades.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sawasdee...kamusta...

Yeah...I've been to Bkk & PI. Never had much interest in Pattaya...always much to do in the Sukhumvhi(sp) area.

Thai, as you might already know might be more apprehensive about feet due to to the culture that the feet are the lowest part and you can insult a Thai by pointing your feet, etc.

Times have changed and if you are only dealing with bargirls...as you know, bhat can change anything!

In PI...they are more receptive...but it is generally still weird. I've found some Pinay women that already knew guys liked feet.

You're a lucky guy if you got a good job in Asia. I am looking forward to my return!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Well said Oneagain. Actually I've found the Thai girls to be the most open about anything regarding sex. But you are correct about the foot thing but they seem more accepting of anything else for that matter. This of course in "my experience" and anyones elses mileage may vary!
Regarding the Devils Den, I've never been there.
In my acquaintences I find many Thai girls to be much older than they appear -- and its illegal to be underage here as well as the US when it comes to bar work.
I have had foot action at BarBar club and Demonia in bangkok. They are pricey though and I prefer a more "girlfriend experience."

--------------------
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...the web site for bar girls gives me a bit of a laugh...you can go to the bar, see the girls and then go from there...guess the online aspect can save you time finding out what each girl is into.

Regarding the comment about the girl seeming underage...while it isn't impossible...I doubt a website would be posting them...as you probably know...many Thai & Pinay can look much younger then they really are.

Keep us posted on your progress...I sure miss Bkk!

I was seeing a Thai oupair(whatever) for a couple of years here in the States...she had these great wide feet...I miss them soo much...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links