Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What type girls are these?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What type girls are these?
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was searching for paintings & came across these 2,what do you call these women or what ethnicity are they?.They remind me of aztecas or egyptians or something.I'd like to find real pics/women like this with their feet showing they are hot!

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr128/TOPC-KRIT/634642.jpg

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had to guess, both women in the photos appear to be products of bi-racial parents.

The first one looks to be a mixture of White & Middle Eastern and the other might be White and African American.

As to where you can find women who look like that, I would say any big city like New York or Los Angeles.

Women of such exotic features would be more likely to gravitate towards modeling careers. Big cities such as NY or LA will have lots of women looking to get into that business.

If you look at fashion magazines and advertisement pamphlets like you get in your Sunday Newspapers, some of the women are similar to those in those photos.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Middle Eastern and African are my guesses.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian? Beautiful girls!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Egyptian? Beautiful girls!

i agree! egyptians!
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I love Egyptian art and history, the style of the work lends itself to more of a Middle Eastern look - almost Indian. The women themselves, I have no clue. I was just going off the art.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one on the right kinda looks like Eva Longoria.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks very much guys, agree with you all,i don't have a clue but, by looking at the head-dress,jewellery & clothing they are wearing i'd say the one to the left maybe Middle Eastern Indian or part & the one to the right maybe Azteca or African or part & i do agree Hunter,she does look a little like Eva Longoria [Big Grin]

But,would you guys know where to find actual pics of women dressed like this?.I mean i know we may have an idea of their ethnicity but what i like is the head-dress,clothing & jewellery also,it adds to their beauty.I'm not wanting any regular pics of Middle Eastern or whatever ethnicity they may be, i'm wanting to find pics of these actual women dressed in this way.That traditional wear.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one on the right is definately African...not too sure about the one on the left though. [Confused]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's correct! Lions are African. Tigers are Asian.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since its an artistic rendering, they really aren't of any race.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They live in the fantasy land...
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links