Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biological Question About the Male Orgasm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Biological Question About the Male Orgasm
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all remember I'm sure the wonderful days of nocturnal emission, or wet dreams. My question is do any of you guys over the age of 18 still experience this? I only ask because ever since October 7, 1993, when I masturbated for the first time and my days of going more than 2 days without having an orgasm was history, I have never had them. I have 'come' close a few times, but have always woke up right at the moment leading up to orgasm, instead just waking up fully erect. I always thought that because I often had orgasms, it was no longer possible to have them in your sleep, since all that matters is that the semen gets out somehow. Well 2 days ago, I had a hot dream about licking the big feet of this Fox Business reporter named Dagen McDowell (she's on the Imus show and also has her own show on the Fox Business channel.) In the dream though, I came so much and so hard but woke up dry. How is this possible? I don't think I even woke up hard.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had a wet dream in over 40 years. Confucius said, "man go to bed with sex on his mind wake up with solution on hand."

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had a wet dream. [Cry]
It's rare that I dream of sex. I usually dream about shooting zombies, lol.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't recall ever having one in my life at all either. Of course I think I can remember playing with the old tallywacker when I was only 4 years old so I probably never had a chance.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a few years since I've had one wet, but on occasion, still, I'll jack in my dreams and wake up dry.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never actually had one since I discovered the fun of taking oneself in hand about 6 months before any ejaculating occured.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had one. Hitting puberty might have something to do with it...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had several wet dreams. Even after getting married, I've had a few but not as many as I used to when I was single. It seems, the older I get, the less I have them and I also have less dreams about sex, now.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do some squats, leg presses, and running and I guarantee that you'll wake up with a stiffy.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never actually had "wet dream" either..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had dry "wet" dreams too.

I've also dreamt that I pissed the bed to wake up having not pissed the bed...I'd imagine it's something to do with your body having more physical control than you'd think when in a lower state of conciousness (but not unconscious).

idk - they happen when you haven't had a release in a while is the only fact I'm sure of.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had a wet dream either. Every once in a while I do have a very vivid sex dream. Had one the other night and swore that when I woke up I thought I had been humping the sheets.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links