Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Life in Korea as a foot fetishist... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Life in Korea as a foot fetishist...
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all!

So, listen to my story as I am a young male with a foot fetish teaching English in Sout Korea.

Out of the blue I decided to take a break from my corporate job and teach English in Korea for 1 year (could extend my contract if I wanted to). I've been here nearly 6 months and I am teaching over at an all girls high school (not by choice).

So, as a foot fetishist, let me tell you...all my foot related desires have been fully satisfied. First and foremost, most of my high school students are of legal age (they start highschool at 16/17, graduate at 19). All girls of course. Best part is, they do not wear shoes in school, sandals/slippers/or flipflops. Most of them wear it with socks or nylons. Its summer now and very hot so I see some going bare. There has been numerous occassions I come to class with girls and their feet on the desk waiting for class to begin, so being a sole guy this is a great view. But I play it casual, I am a teacher after all. Then everyday at lunch in the caf, I always see their soles as they are sitting and have their ankles crossed. Alot of them like to dip in/out of their slippers. On a couple occassions I have seen girls messing around with each other, wrestling sort of, and one of them smothering the other girls face with their feet. Another thing, not only do the students not wear shoes, but so do the teachers. So, same thing, I see soles (bare/nylons/socks) all the time from the teachers, in class (I co-teacher, so sometimes the coteacher sits in the back with her feet up while grading papers as I teach), in the cafeteria or in the office. I share an office with two other beautiful teachers and there has been many occasions where I did not have class and they did so I would steal a sniff from their shoes they brought with them.

So, I see feet all the time at school. I also see feet outside of school, and this is where I actually get solid foot action. So, Korean girls LOVE western men, and I lucked out because I am tall, built and have blue eyes, features they die for. So, it's easy as hell to score with a Korean girl on a weekend night. Only thing, they all live with their folks still until they get married. So usually I'll meet a girl and take her back to a love motel (theyre actually called that here). Usually the both of us are drunk, so anything flies and I never had any problem explaining my foot fetish. All of them were surprised, none of them were taken back or disgusted. So I have gotten all kinds of foot play, feet in the face, footjobs, worship, etc, etc. I don't even have a thing for Asians or Asian feet really but I find them very sexy here and I don't have many other options (98% of people living in Korea are...Koreans).

So not only am I getting lucky with the Korean girls, I am also randomly getting lucky. For instance, there's a lot of partying here, Americans love to party and Koreans love to drink. So there has been more than one occasion where I was stumbling on my way back to my apartment after splitting with my group in the wee hours and would come across groups of Korean girls, also drunk. Start a chat, they're giggly, I am drunk. And in the convo, I'll mention that I've heard Koreans never sweat (they really don't, they have 90% less sweat glands than westerners) and if their English is pretty good I'll carry on this convo, if not I'll say goodnight and head home. So for those who speak good English, I take the convo to the next level. Most of them say it's true or they don't know so then I tell them well prove it. Usually they'll throw me their arms to feel, naturally no sweat. BUT, I'll say if you don't sweat then your feet must not smell because sweat causes a persons feet to smell. They get all giggly and so I say prove it. Honest to god I'll lie on the ground, and tell them again to prove it. Without instructions, they'll take off their shoes, sometimes it's only one girl, sometimes two or a couple times it was the whole group, and place their foot on my face (one at a time if more than one person). I'd get some deep inhales and atually, most of them do smell. Alot of the girls have been out all night, many of them dancing (clubs are a big scene here) and many of them wear enclosed shoes or flats. So I have gotten all sorts of smells and some they didn't smell like anything or just lotion. No joke, this has worked everytime without being awkward.

Finally, the money is not bad here, not making as much as I did back in the States but I am saving a hell of a lot more. Everything is ridiculously cheap here. So, from time to time I have money to blow and that meant going to a massage parlor or "whore house" (not exactly legal but gov't/police turn their heads the opposite way). At the massage parlor (they're easy to find, they have double barber shop poles) I'll get my massage and instead of a happy ending I will instruct the masseuse to instead give me a footjob. Most of them comply, some do not know what they are doing so I'd tell them to stick their feet in my face and give me a hand job. Always a great experience, I found a place where I love this one masseuse's feet. She has big feet, very soft, and she's pretty and outgoing. I ran into her once on a night out, she asked me when am I going to come by so she can rub her feet all over my face. I got a mad hard on, but almost blew my secret because I was with a group of friends but luckily they didn't hear what she said.

Finally, you can go to a whore house type place, and I did once, in the very beginning. I requested a lot of foot play but the girl was being particularly difficult and wasn't getting into it. And it was more expensive. So I stopped that since I can find a Korean girl for free or go to my masseuse whenever I need to.

So, I wrote alot but I thought I'd share my experiences I've been having in Korea. It is like a foot fetish heaven for me. No doubt. I have a dink prepaid phone but I am thinking to get a better phone with a camera so I can save some pics! I had a camera but I lost it one of the first weekends I got here from a drunken night. Hope you all enjoyed it!

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oppressus:
So, Korean girls LOVE White men, and I lucked out because I am tall, built and have blue eyes, features they die for.

*fixed

Sadly, as great as your experience is, as a Black male I have little to no chance over there, due to the way they see us.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:
Originally posted by oppressus:
So, Korean girls LOVE White men, and I lucked out because I am tall, built and have blue eyes, features they die for.

*fixed

Sadly, as great as your experience is, as a Black male I have little to no chance over there, due to the way they see us.

How do they perceive "us"(blacks) there?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soj2TBu8EHI&feature=related

Here's the answer guys. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i have heard from a lot of my buddies that were stationed in south korea that they don't really go after the brothas. asian women are usually more into white men from what i have heard. good read tho sounds like u are really enjoying your stay.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
How do they perceive "us"(blacks) there?

Thugs and gangsters, and in general just plain no-good. Therefore, they tend to not be very trusting or even welcoming of us. Which is a shame for a lot of Black people who want to travel abroad, but because of how Euro-obsessed the world has become, there aren't too many places where Black people can travel and have as good a time as their White counterparts (or a good time at all).

...And god forbid if you try to date or even marry a foreign woman. Especially in societies where family plays a big part in who she gets with, and where familial ties are regarded as the most important thing one can have.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
[qb]How do they perceive "us"(blacks) there?

Thugs and gangsters, and in general just plain no-good. Therefore, they tend to not be very trusting or even welcoming of us. Which is a shame for a lot of Black people who want to travel abroad, but because of how Euro-obsessed the world has become, there aren't too many places where Black people can travel and have as good a time as their White counterparts (or a good time at all).

yea that has played a big role in my decision to travel. i heard about all the good times from my friends and just get a lil envious knowing that my experience would be vary a great deal. when i really think about it asians in general have a very poor view of black people. remembering when they had the olympics in china and they were barring the black athletes from clubs and bars talk about some bold shit.

sorry to hijack your thread OP

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
yea that has played a big role in my decision to travel. i heard about all the good times from my friends and just get a lil envious knowing that my experience would be vary a great deal. when i really think about it asians in general have a very poor view of black people. remembering when they had the olympics in china and they were barring the black athletes from clubs and bars talk about some bold shit.

Yeah, I would love to travel to a few countries, but knowing that the skin I was born in would no doubt affect my experience possibly for the worst. Which is just unfair, but I guess that's how the world is now. They say that Japan is probably the most welcoming Asian country for Black people, but that's not really saying much, since they have their own problems about "Gaijin" as well.

I also have a preference for Asian women above the others, but on that front, I have quite an uphill battle. Of course, there are Asian women who wouldn't mind dating a Black guy, but they seem to be relatively few in number. So I do tend to get a bit jealous when I see White guys with Asian women, and White guys living it up in Asia, while there aren't too many Black guys doing the same (and the media tends to downplay any Black guys in Asia or with Asian women, anyway).

And no, you don't really need to apologize. It was me who started the hijack. >_>

--------------------
 -

desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let get back to congratulating the3young american for having such a godo time over there...!!!

hope you enjoy your job..!!!

hope you will stay as professional as you should be at your job...
secretly sniffing the shoes of your co-teachers is pushing it, but i understand, haha, I would have done the same and it's not a crime in my opinion..

you're doing great...!!!

hope you'll enjoy the hell out of your stay and hope you'll keep up the good work at your high-school...

I once had a korean girlfriend while I was travelling down under and
I was surprised to find that she was not surprised about my footfetish...
usually you have to explain it all to your girl..
this korean girl (we were 22 at the time, both of us)...
I never had to have that talk with her...
she just noticed my reaction to her feet and freestyled with it a little bit...
mostly playfull stuff, just to see how I would react to it..
but anything that had an effect on me, she would automatically just keep at it...

It's only one girl, so I don;t know about all asian women of korean women...

I remember showing some excitement in the beginnin about her feet...
we didn't have sex yet by then...
just making out and stuff...
I would rub her feet or something and it would be very obvious that it turned me on to have her feet in my hands...
without instructions, the next time I think I was just kissing her breasts and sunking her nipples and I actually felt her feet go down to my raging hard-on while I kept kissing her breasts...
I was so surprised, because I had on shorts..
but without me asking o giving instructions..
she just grabbed my hard-on through my shorts...
she was not in a comfortable position with me on top of her, so she couldn't give me a footjob, but she just grabbed and held my hard-on like that...
ofcourse rubbing and playing with small motions...
and then she just kept her feet still...

I couldn't take it, so I started "fucking" her feet ofcourse...
she didn't say anything, because I felt like, that was what she wanted me to do...

I still get lightheaded and turned on when I think about her or when I look at her pictures from those days...
just because she induldged me in my love for her feet, without me even once mentioning it or asking for it or instructiing her to do something...

anyway, arousing as hell, I;'m ashamed to say that she actually had a slight hold over me with her erotic "power", she was a good and nice women, but we didn;t click at all...
she irritated the hell out of me and I did the same to her...
but honestly I couldn'tleave her, because she jsut had this sexual hold over me, because she always incorporated her feet into anything erotic that we did together, it was killing me...!!!

great lady thought, just not meant for eachother..

hope most asian women are like that on an erotic level..!!!???
but I only had that one asian women.. So I wouldn;t know..

which is why I loved the story of this american dude, teaching english in koreau..

thanks a lot for sharing your story...!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:

Yeah, I would love to travel to a few countries, but knowing that the skin I was born in would no doubt affect my experience possibly for the worst. Which is just unfair, but I guess that's how the world is now. They say that Japan is probably the most welcoming Asian country for Black people, but that's not really saying much, since they have their own problems about "Gaijin" as well.

I also have a preference for Asian women above the others, but on that front, I have quite an uphill battle. Of course, there are Asian women who wouldn't mind dating a Black guy, but they seem to be relatively few in number. So I do tend to get a bit jealous when I see White guys with Asian women, and White guys living it up in Asia, while there aren't too many Black guys doing the same (and the media tends to downplay any Black guys in Asia or with Asian women, anyway).

And no, you don't really need to apologize. It was me who started the hijack. >_>

Maybe a different thread is in order, then. I certain have some experiences to share as a black man trying to get a Mexican woman.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Maybe a different thread is in order, then. I certain have some experiences to share as a black man trying to get a Mexican woman.

Interesting. I guess I could make another topic, but I have to think of how to start it.

--------------------
 -

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

Interesting. I guess I could make another topic, but I have to think of how to start it.
with whatever experiences you have. On my end, I never actively tried to go after asians, but I did come across some Koreans who love black men and swears they make some pretty babies. This is like three total so mileage varies. I have however met Mexican wome who said the opposite.

but yeah, as not to derail, begin anew! with a different thread.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've traveled all over the world...and have dated women from a variety of races.

...and I found racism exists all over the world and not just white/black stuff.

While true, in Asian countries, it is more openly accepted with racism towards blacks...but there are open place in Japan & China that blocks all non-'natives' from certain establishments.

But racism comments said...In the past 10 years of being in various countries, I feel that racism towards blacks has gone down and you see more black dudes with Asian women and it seems less of a taboo...

Probably the hardest nut to crack is India...I've dated hmmm 3 Indian woman...one we were very much in love...she had a daughter...I didn't care...but in the end, she left me for an Indian guy because she was afraid of 'shame' it might cause her daughter...

Another Indian woman told me her sister was in love with a German guy...her father told her to leave the guy...she didn't...he then threatened to stop paying for her college...so she left the guy...guess what? The father's son,the women's brother, married a white girl and the father was sooo proud.

To keep the racism threads going...I have several migrant communities around me...some smokin' hot Mexican women with feet I'd love to salivate on...but I never get too close or attempt anything...the looks I get from the men around...I'm not in the mood to get my ass stomped because a gringo made a move on one of 'their own'...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story oppressus!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetish87
Board Regular
Member # 41718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetish87   Email ffetish87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In developing countries, White skin is associated with wealth. Being a white person in developing countries is like being a girl anywhere - you won't have any trouble finding members of the opposite sex for fun and romance. Most of the time you don't even have to try, they'll come to you.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links