Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rated PG vs Rated R

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rated PG vs Rated R
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've mentioned before how I prefer seeing attractive clothed women showing off their bare feet to viewing totally nude women doing the same. In fact, as a general rule I don't care for nudity in foot fetish pictures and clips at all! It's not that I don't appreciate the female form. Quite the opposite in fact. However, when it comes to foot fetish media, I want the focus to be on feet.

I am absolutely not knocking anyone who does prefer more explicit foot fetish content. My oft-repeated mantra is "To each his/her own." I'm just curious to know if there are any other members here who, like me, prefer Rated PG (or even G) foot fetish content.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I agree, in general.

I do like seeing a nice pair of breasts on occasion. But it's not a requirement.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I prefer clothed women in general (not just feet, but in modeling shoots), and actually dislike any kind of nudity in pics and vids, female or male.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fully clothed is fine with me,i like seeing a woman wearing some nice jeans or black dress pant's and some nice sexy bare feet.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the great thing about our fetish. We can be attracted to a squeaky-clean movie from the 1940's if the actress is barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree. To me, the PG aspect is what makes our love of feet so fuckin cool: we can see it anywhere, anytime. Prime time TV, Youtube, even kids programming!! For weeks, I was jacking off to that British chick with the kids show who made her toes sing and dance. I forgot her name AGAIN--can someone tell me her name again?? Nudity is fine obviously, but to me it is mostly blessing and partially a curse to see feet EVERYWHERE in New York City in the summer. And yes, it is very partially a curse cause I'm constantly going out of my mind on the subway, cause you can't approach EVERY girl. And even if you do, there's the process of dating and waiting and the reality that I can't worship their feet right then and there.

But back to the point, PG is the way to go, because I also appreciate certain types of outfits to accentuate their feet, most notably for me the white top and black bottom like Uma wore in 'Pulp Fiction.' Always loved that combo.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally think that a photographer will shoot a naked woman showing her feet, just so that the non-foot fetish guys have something to look at. Honestly. If you have a foot fetish, then as Fiasco said, a girl in the park wearing a shirt and jeans, no boobs or anything showing, but having barefeet is the perfect thing.

DancingFool, I think her name was Charli and the show was Hi5 or something like that.

Although, nothing is nicer than going to a strip club and watching the girls strip, dance and then smile at you. What is really fun, is when you tell them that they have sexy feet and they go "oh, you're one of those guys..." and then they place their feet right up to your face and talk about their feet. While seeing naked girls dance for my enjoyment is nice, as I said and do say to them, I prefer their feet to their tits.

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go for everything. I like to see a naked woman with hot feet or seeing clothed women and their feet can be very hot. I love seeing what I saw today a girl coming out of yoga wearing tight black pants down to her ankles in flip flops. Great purple pedicure.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of both non-nude and nude foot photography as long as, like everybody else has said, the focus is on the feet.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also would rather go the PG route as my primary choice. To see a woman wearing shorts or a nice dress with flip flops is a serious turn on.

Similar to October baseball, a purple pedicure definitely adds to the flavor of the moment.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
I totally agree. To me, the PG aspect is what makes our love of feet so fuckin cool: we can see it anywhere, anytime. Prime time TV, Youtube, even kids programming!!

I've had similar conversations with my friends who try to understand why I like feet. I tell them to go outside and find a pair of breasts exposed for their viewing pleasure.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links