Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot size and shape

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot size and shape
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that feet between the sizes of about 6-8 (US) are the best looking. Smaller feet tend to be more squared off, whereas larger feet tend to be shaped more like a lop-sided triangle, with a bigger difference in length from the heel to tip of the big toe than from the heel to the tip of the little toe. When the toes make a sharp inward angle on either the big toe or little toe side, that is a big turn-off for me. There is always a slight angle there, but I love when a girl can spread her toes to make them straight or bend out slightly. I like for the big toe to be the longest, but a dramatic difference in toe lengths is usually a negative. I know big feet have a following among a certain percentage of guys, but it looks like the majority are with me in liking smaller feet. There is actually research into this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17879647

I would volunteer to be one of the judges.

I don't want to suggest that smaller is always better. Smaller than 6 usually looks too small for me.

It's also the case, sometimes, that feet can look too perfect to be sexy. Or at least, they can look perfect on paper, but still somehow fail to deliver in the sexiness department. This I can't really explain, but it points to the existence of intangibles, like the way a ballplayer can be a little better or worse than you could tell just by looking at his stats.

[ June 28, 2011, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: nj754 ]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A legit peer reviewed study cool!
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links