Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thanks to All of You

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks to All of You
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys & gals,

I just wanted to take a few minutes and say thanks to everyone on the forums who takes the time to post on my model's threads. When I send them all the great comments and feedback, it really makes them proud to do the photos. Whether it is my brand new models like Ryan and Shae, or one who wasn't sold on her feet being cute (Nikki), it REALLY helps them feel good about doing the sets.

I couldn't tell you how many times your comments have come in handy with getting the girls loving to pose. Girls who I had to convince to pose, see those comments and realize I wasn't just bullshitting them about how cute their feet are. More times than not, those girls who weren't sure about doing it, are the ones emailing me and texting me about ideas for future shoots.

I'd love to have the girls come on here and communicate with everyone and some of them have here and there, such as: Cierra, Abby, Madison, and Carmen, most notably. Others have popped in for a few posts, but mostly to see what was said on their threads. It isn't that the girls don't care, because I send them all the comments each time. Some just don't spend time like that online or take part in social media things other than stuff like Twitter or Facebook.

So again, I thank you for all the kind words and compliments you give my friends who model for me. It means a lot to them and to me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should be thanking you for all the pics and comments you have posted over the years. But most of all thank you for all you have done for the foot lovers community. You have my gratitude as do all of your models, I will always appreciate any girl that is willing to share her feet with us. Keep up the good work Patrick!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for running one of the best foot fetish sites out there.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would agree Patrick. You do some phenomenal work in both hosting this site along with sharing your photos and experiences.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And thank you for being such a class act, and amazing contributor to the board here. Your amazing vid with the foot queen Janet Mason made you a legend here, and your generosity on the board cemented your status here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More than happy to comment- and yes, you are da man! I wish more than anything that I could join a site. Yours would be the first one I'd join. You do awesome work. Thanks so much for all the free previews of stellar models you provide! (I'm also a bit partial because I grew up in Maryland)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course man! You're hooking up the goods and finding cool chicks who are willing to do stuff like that, so thank you and thanks to them!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no need to thank us, we thank you for awesome stuff and material on a daily basis
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Patrick. I appreciate all of the fun stuff you share with us here on the forum.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro you forever changed me with Molly. I never ever had a thing for bigger feet and longer toes until Molly! She definitely expanded my fetish, and for that I thank you!

YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You deserve the accolades my friend! Keep up the great work [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Thank you for running one of the best foot fetish sites out there.

Ditto!!! Thank you! [Cheers]
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
Bro you forever changed me with Molly. I never ever had a thing for bigger feet and longer toes until Molly! She definitely expanded my fetish, and for that I thank you!

YOGI

Did you happen to see Shae's size 10, half Korean/half White feet that were added to the site this week? If not, check out the thread linked below:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=024981

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just keep doing what you do Patrick! Thank you!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the great pics you put up Patrick!! I would pose for you anyday. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links