Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » you gotta love college in the summer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: you gotta love college in the summer
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hundreds and hundreds of girls in flip flops showing off their freshly pedicured toes and always wiggling them around.such a tease but its by far my favorite time of the year

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto to that, my head is on a swivel this time of year
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
show up at a party with a camera ready. after a few drinks youd be amazed at how many girls will let you film them.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Campuses are truly a haven for foot fetishists. [Smile]

Too bad my school (not a college) has a dress code that mostly disallows flip-flops. :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES! I am 100% on board with summer, hot chicks and feet everywhere! I go to college and man, I find it hard (literally) to concentrate. Hot toes and soles every direction. Even a few ugly ones, but that's okay!
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a girl at my college who wore flip-flops all the time. I remember seeing her one day in the middle of the winter, while it was snowing, wearing flip-flops with bright orange nail polish and a toe ring on each of her second toes.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paintedfeets:

My guess is that any woman who wears flip flops in cold weather or even snow, more than likely has an awareness of the foot fetish world.

Especially when she is wearing brightly colored nail polish which is sure to catch a guys attention.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:
There was a girl at my college who wore flip-flops all the time. I remember seeing her one day in the middle of the winter, while it was snowing, wearing flip-flops with bright orange nail polish and a toe ring on each of her second toes.

I find that kinda stuff quite the turn-on. I've seen once other girl do this- was in a record store at the mall on a cold snowy winters day while visiting my folks in central Maryland when in walked a 20- something girl wearing flip-flops.

College campuses are indeed a little slice of heaven for us foot men. During the summers while I was in college I had the divine pleasure of working at the aquatics center at an all girls college. Not only was that in itself very sweet but during the summer they hosted cheerleading camps so I saw tons of feet both around campus and at the pool.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links