Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Great Day @ Work!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Great Day @ Work!
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My day @ work was basically--for lack of a better word--dull. At least until I noticed one of my female co-workers wearing ballet flats. Needless to say, these types of shoes are typically worn without socks! Why does this excite me? (aside from the obvious?) The woman in question is young, attractive, and already showing plenty of toe cleavage. [Roll Eyes] Another great thing about "these shoes" is the fact that most women tend to wiggle their feet in-and-out of 'em, without even thinking. Your classic "shoe play" syndrome. Her left foot just wouldn't stop moving! [Drool] It all happened less than 3 feet in front of me; twenty minutes before my shift ended. Keep in mind I have to walk past her, in order to get back to my desk.

Here's the icing on the cake. Just as I'm passing her, the same foot slips out of her shoe... completely, deliberately, TOES n' ALL!!! Without thinking, my jaw literally dropped! Not too sure if she saw my reaction either, because I was walking so quickly. (I was a nervous wreck.) Before today, I had NO IDEA what her toes looked like. Nonetheless, I had a great day at work!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome when you see hot feet like that you never thought you would see. I can't stand when I see a woman wearing ballet flats and I think she definitely has to take them out and never does and I hope more than anything she has an itch on her foot that would allow her to take her foot out and never happens. Good thing you were able to see her feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always makes the day so much better when you can see some feet! The teasing part can be a little frustrating at times.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do enjoy a great day at work, I used to work in a corporate office and one of the highlights was when you would get a great foot shot of an attractive women and her feet. Heaven!
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
For fucks sake, Tell her her feet are gorgeous and do a little Wu's photo shoot in front of the whole place! Its a riot. I do it all the time.

As much as I like your plan Spotlight, it still sounds quite far-fetched! Unfortunately I work @ a doctor's office. I have to assume your work environment must be pretty laid back.

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's far-fetched about it? Just wait until the doctor is occupied, and boom, you're in. [Wink]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

The feet I'm interested in, is the Doctor's!

--------------------

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if there will be no pics, then at least describe them to us. Were her toes short, long, painted????
We want to know.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Very petite (I'm guessing a 5 or 6) short toes, but very large nail beds! I can't explain WHY, but that's a serious turn-on for me. Her choice of nail polish was most interesting--cranberry red. It's as if she gotta fresh pedicure just for me! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great day at work. I become a nervous wreck when a woman is doing shoe play. It's so electric!!!!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, few things in life excite us more than seeing sexy feet for the first time. Glad to see your job was a little less misirible

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links