Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i need advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i need advice
teenfootlover85
Board Regular
Member # 32505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for teenfootlover85   Email teenfootlover85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys. i'm pretty new to this board, but i have loved feet for years! ever since i was 13, and i am 25 now, i have had an interest. i look at sites like college feet archives and that guy gets the most amazing girls...ever!

so my question is HOW does he do it!? ok, so i know the 1st thing you're all gonna say is CONFIDENCE, which is true. but anything else i should know? i live in a college town and its just swarming with beautiful ladies in sandals all summer.

how do i approach them and ask for photos of their feet? any ideas? thanks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta let it be known. first hand i can tell you that if everyone knows about it that whole creepy foot thing goes away. u can be "the foot guy" if u play ur cards right.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redeyedjedi215
Board Regular
Member # 43242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redeyedjedi215   Email Redeyedjedi215   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found myself in that very same predicament last year after my longtime girlfriend left. What I did was posted an ad online that I was looking for some girls with pretty feet who could use some extra cash. I told them I just wanted to worship their feet. They were really cool about it. There were a few pretty college girls that answered. Also a couple cougars. Lol lots of interesting stories.. Also don't be afraid to compliment a girl on her feet, sandals, or toe nail color in public. Usually if they take the time to keep their feet nice, they will enjoy the attention.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by teenfootlover85:
hey guys. i'm pretty new to this board, but i have loved feet for years! ever since i was 13, and i am 25 now, i have had an interest. i look at sites like college feet archives and that guy gets the most amazing girls...ever!

so my question is HOW does he do it!? ok, so i know the 1st thing you're all gonna say is CONFIDENCE, which is true. but anything else i should know? i live in a college town and its just swarming with beautiful ladies in sandals all summer.

how do i approach them and ask for photos of their feet? any ideas? thanks.

Send me a Private Message and we can chat about it. [Tongue]

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be yourself and honest. It doesn't hurt that you love feet, just like I do. Don't be overeager to spill it to her, just let it come naturally in conversation or just the flow of things. You gotta not think about it, and it's gonna happen sooner or later. Plus another thing to think about is that the guy from College feet archives probably has been doing it for a very long time, with no help from the startup. So go figure.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You came to the right place for advice. Are you looking for photos for personal pleasure or to start a website? I'm not that big on pictures. An idea is if I'm texting a girl and she tells me she got a new pedicure I'll ask her to send me a picture and some of them do and I will compliment. Best of luck and welcome aboard.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links