Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I have to ask ......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have to ask ......
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to ask, what kind of or kinds of feet do it for you? I know this subject is going to be difficult since we all have our prefrences. But I don't like girls with pudgy or chunky heels. What about you guys or gals? Slim and thin or some meat? I won't go into toes or soles because that will be a different subject all in itself.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer slim to medium "build" in feet though I do occasionally see a "meaty" pair that's very attractive.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big (minimum size 9), narrow, slender, with some slight curves
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first I saw this as being an extremely braod question but now I can see what the question is. I personally like smaller feet, a size 5 or 6, off a very slender ankle. I have to remark on the ankle because sometimes smaller feet can look like god put one hand on the heel and one at the toes and squished them into a smaller size with the toes all pudgy and sticking straight out like a dick suffering from shrinkage on a cold ass day.

I like meaty soles on a larger foot size 7 and up but not on smaller feet.

I like all foot shapes and layouts to be honest

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit, my perfect idea of feet are exactly what Kim has..I like the foot to be lean, clean healthy nails, wrinkled and soft soles and the pinkie nail must be full and healthy as well...However, I can be persuaded to over look the small things.. lol

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to 'straddle the fence' when it comes to this subject. I've always appreciated wider, thicker, meaty soles:(i.e. the Wide Sole Princess) But I also like 'em narrow and slender, like Mikayla Miles. [Mmm] As long as she's got a high arch, I'm happy!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE long, slim, shapely, feminine feet with nicely pedicured longish nails. I am partial to size 10,11 us size feminine feet, with smoothe soles!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by baalfootish:
I like all foot shapes and layouts to be honest

Same here.

I think generally, I prefer big feet with meaty soles. But what it really comes down to is a certain look that I can't explain. I know it when I see it.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like em nice n long, typically a size 9 with meaty soles! Yum! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it depends as well. I've seen some long, slender feet I loved and some shorter, wider feet that were amazing too. It all depends really. A couple of things though that I definitely prefer regardless of overall shape and size is for the first three toes to be the same length with much shorter pinkie toe, a nice high arch and webbed toes.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLuvinFirefighter:
...and the pinkie nail must be full and healthy as well...

Most definitely!!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like big feet or fat feet. I like them a little chunky or slim. Fat feet look too round and lose its curves. Big feet aren't attractive to me. I also don't like long toes. Short or medium in length.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links