Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Blind licking.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blind licking.
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there was a woman who you were attracted to but had never seen her feet would you be willing to lick them blind? By that I mean putting on a blindfold and licking her feet having never seen them.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

She could have foot fungus, for all I knew.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell no!!! [Mad] For all I know, it could be some guy's foot I'm licking! [Puke]

Call me paranoid, but it maybe her idea of a practical joke. Besides, I'd get more enjoyment from watching her reactions to my foot worship.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I would do it.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hell no!!! [Mad] For all I know, it could be some guy's foot I'm licking!"

The OP's question started, "If there was a woman"...

My answer would be, YES.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id smell them blindfolded. definitely. and get off good if they smelled right. but licking them? maybe, maybe not. id care more to see them than to lick them.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most guys are visually triggered, myself included. Hell, I don't even like to my grand "finale' " in complete darkness. How about covering her face and letting me gaze at her beautiful feet first? Maybe.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, come on. I think you guys haven't thought this one through. What if there was this girl you were really attracted to, and you were cuddling or making out. And you got to touch her feet, and maybe take her socks off, but for some reason it was under a blanket and you couldn't see. But they felt nice and clean. You wouldn't lick them without demanding to stop and take a look first? I would. I have played with the feet of a girl who's feet were kind of crummy as feet go, but we were making out and it was in the moment.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nj754:
Oh, come on. I think you guys haven't thought this one through. What if there was this girl you were really attracted to, and you were cuddling or making out. And you got to touch her feet, and maybe take her socks off, but for some reason it was under a blanket and you couldn't see. But they felt nice and clean. You wouldn't lick them without demanding to stop and take a look first? I would. I have played with the feet of a girl who's feet were kind of crummy as feet go, but we were making out and it was in the moment.

I think most guys would take their chances with a beautiful woman, but knowing what's in the wrapper is best. I have knowingly love some neglected feet because the woman was otherwise beautiful. A good buffing and paint job can cover up most problems below a beautiful woman's ankles.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would do it, but I too would have to smell them and touch them first (which is what I do when I'm NOT blind folded.)
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno bought the blind folded part tho but as for me I gotta see the merchandise first. Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links