Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The View Feet:D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The View Feet:D
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alright someone might have posted this already i dont kno how old it is but the ladies of the view talking about rex ryans foot fetish best part is elisabeth hasselbeck and joy behar kick off there shoes n put there feet on the table:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXqKfW1ovVM

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i seen it,elisabeth hasselbeck has some nice sexy feet,glad you pasted this its worth a second look,3rd 4th 5th [Laugh]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if u watch the show called the talk they have closeups of julie chen feet n yesterday show should be online now n wow she has nice feet
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw this couple months ago

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:

I can always do without seeing or hearing effing Joy Behar. Every time she opens her mouth, no matter what it's about, my blood starts to boil... And get your feet off of the table so we can see Elizabeth's without your crusty old feet in the same shot please. Thank you!

+1 on all accounts! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed the video... on mute
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
if u watch the show called the talk they have closeups of julie chen feet n yesterday show should be online now n wow she has nice feet

Elisabeth does have very sexy feet. I do recall seeing this months ago when Rex first came out so to say, it was a great time for all of us here!

As for Julie, I always wondered what her feet looked like. I've seen some pictures online of her in high heels. Late nights I'll watch Big Brother After Dark, because usually the hot girls will walk around barefoot or in flip flops. Between breaks Julie never ever shows her feet, but then again she just goes into commercial and says welcome back.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That video of Rex Ryan is really embarrassing. It made me cringe. But then, I'm not a fan of Rex Ryan. When the Steelers knocked off the Jets in the playoffs I was ecstatic, especially after all his obnoxious trash-talking. The Steelers are my team.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, awesome!!! Positive exposure [Hump]

Thanks Ryan [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth Hasselbeck can be my Foot Goddess ANY TIME!!! They're maaaaad cute, would love to smell them
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links