Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I miss the sexy, gorgeous WAZ GURL!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I miss the sexy, gorgeous WAZ GURL!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the beautiful WAZ GURL should be back from her long vacation. I hope she and her boyfriend WAZ post more stories and gorgeous pictures again soon on here. She is one of the sexiest and coolest girls around! I MISS the WAZ GURL! Please come back to us!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthonyl
Board Regular
Member # 31614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthonyl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can you pictures of her - I never saw her
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you scroll through the pictures section, look for posts from WAZ and WAZ GURL, I think there are still some there. She is worth the effort!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Hmmmmmmm wonder if she'll return.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROYALS, you are creepy.

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheFootLover:
ROYALS, you are creepy.

why's is he creepy?
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by somewittyfootfetishname:
quote:
Originally posted by TheFootLover:
ROYALS, you are creepy.

why's is he creepy?
You have to ask? [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

HA!!!! I LOVE IT!!!....being called creepy on of all places here!!!! Fantastic! Go spew some more cum on your keyboard, yank your little dude a few more times, before you write anything more about me!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links