Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Secret Footjobs on c 4 s

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Secret Footjobs on c 4 s
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious if anyone has seen the clips from this store. I just joined their membership site and the wife has some of the hottest feet I have seen anywhere! They're based out of Brazil and the clips are High Def heaven. They have some photo's on the site too and they have a few shots of the wife's feet resting in front of the computer screen with Wu's Feet Links in the background!! Just wanted to share.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surferr you are right...one of the best footjob site of the net
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Link please?
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant find, my friend! The preview clips are so hot. Well done. Her soles are fantastic, and she mos def know how to use them. So sexy!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links