Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NYC Foot Worship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NYC Foot Worship
flipflopsandsoles
Board Regular
Member # 9851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipflopsandsoles   Email flipflopsandsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. I'm going to NYC next week and was wondering if there were any places you'd recommend to worship some feet? I'm from Ireland and its impossible to find these places over here! Thanks!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemon118
Board Regular
Member # 35607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemon118     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to www.footpadmodels.com and find a girl you like and what day she's working and you can book a session. I haven't done it yet but one of these days I'm gonna book with joline or crystal!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard that some clubs have 'fetish' nights or 'fetish' rooms. Supposedly Webster Hall used to do that years ago. Does anyone know of anything about something like this?
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootDude82
Board Regular
Member # 20208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootDude82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are foot parties here in NYC every week, at least two!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can also try footfetishpartynyc.com
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I'm a big fan of footpad. Footfetishpartynyc is ok, not that great to be honest.

Footworshipparties.com is better. Its more expensive but lotsa different models to choose from. Its every thursday

Footfetishpartynyc.com is usually every tuesday and friday.

Also just cruise backpage and u can find lots of different options.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my objetive opinion on the two:

footworshipparty-has more mistresses, cost more, is in a wide-open disco (but does have some portable partitions), is less intimate and plays techno music.. (closer to southern tip of manhattan)

footfetishpartynyc-has a decent amount of mistresses, does not cost as much plus you get a free drink, is more cosy/intimate, better location (mid-town) plays better music..(also has friendly atmosphere)

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading all of this makes me want to plan a trip to NYC.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Yes, I know of this kind thing in only a few major cities.. N.Y. L.A. Boston,...Can anyone comment on this?
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Yes, also lets not forget Philadelphia!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links