Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » website choice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: website choice
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have set aside a month's subscription, should I spend it on fmconceptsinc, feetfair or metrofootmodels?

I was looking at metrofootmodels for the few asian girls they have, but I mostly want foot worship. Feetfair is $25 a month while fmconceptsinc is still only $22. What do you guys think?

Also, I was a fan of footfetishmia.com but she has since quit. Any good ebony foot fetish sites with nice looking girls?

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's foot worship that you're looking for, then how about Foot Worship Studios?
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had really good luck with FM CONCEPTS when i was a member a few years back, damn they have some sexy girls with AAA feet.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, of those three I've only subscribed to Feet Fair. So that'd be my recommendation.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason I had mentioned those 3, is that I I like to go to sites that have been around a while. No offense to what I have seen of foot worship studios, but when it is the middle of the month and the middle of my monthly subscription and I have blown through the sets and movies, I expect a little more of a challenge. Sites like feetheat, fmconceptsinc, and even feetdreams, have been around for so long that their library is almost endless.

I mean foot worship studios gets an honorable mention and I will likely pay a month's sub in the next month. (I want to try to visit at least one site a month.)

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I've been trying to do.

Though I've run out of new sites to try out after this month, so I'm gonna head back to the ones I liked most.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All three sites have their fans, and if you like the samples you've seen at each site, you'll probably be okay picking any of them.

That said, FEET FAIR boasts a wide variety of models and top notch photography!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What paintedfeets said hehe Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links