Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best place for sighting? My vote... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Best place for sighting? My vote...
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mall food courts specifically
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the supermarkets..walmart or targets...im just so nervous about getting caught trying to get vids..my phone makes to much noise taking pics...also the cameras are everywhere. Someone is always looking at me..or i dont get a good view(vids of the ground,side of the wall and just legs..i will get it right one day.

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chillstatus:
I love the supermarkets..walmart or targets...im just so nervous about getting caught trying to get vids..my phone makes to much noise taking pics...also the cameras are everywhere. Someone is always looking at me..or i dont get a good view(vids of the ground,side of the wall and just legs..i will get it right one day.

Put the phone on no alarm mood and the shutter will not make any noise when it clicks.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My vote goes to college campuses! Lazy college girls like myself have nothing better to do than walk around barefoot or in sandals haha.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A trip to the zoo is usually good for milf feet. You can walk around with camera at the ready and not look wierd,too.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do miss my college days. The feet were amazing on campus! I love the one or two trips a year back to campus to watch a football game. Problem is, SO many hot girls and feet around you almost get whiplash! [Smile]

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of my favorite places have been named. The mall, wal-mart, grocery store. Also, just walking around down town will have lots of feet shown.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't want to start a new topic on this but today i went to see my brother's fiance son off at the airport, got to see many beautiful women stewardess,women passengers walking around in sexy flip flop's or sandals, one particular blonde in her late 40's walked by where we sat at the gate waiting for the planes arrival, i noticed she was wearing black open toe ankle strap high heel sandals, she had sat down next to us like 5 seats down from me and she propped her tired feet up on to her luggage bag, i couldn't take my eyes off her sexy feet she had a french pedicure,then my brother started to show me some damn video's on his phone, he was blocking the great view i had of her, all of a sudden my brother moves back and i look at where her feet were propped up and she had changed into some black flip flop's!! fuck i was mad that id missed her changing out of her heels i sent a text to my bother telling him of what he made me miss since he likes feet also, runs in the family, just thought id share this experience with anyone that cares. thank's

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like swimming pool areas at hotels etc. The women are either wearing flip flops or their feet are wet from emerging from the water, which gives them that glistening wet look that is a major turn on for me.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great day last weekend shopping for DVD's
Crouched down to view the bottom corner of an aisle. Woman opposite was stretching up in flip flops to view a higher shelf.

[Smile]

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This past weekend I was in Wal-Mart and I couldn't take my eyes off this sexy MILF's feet. I could tell just by looking at her feet that she gets pedicures a lot. Too bad she was married and I didn't get to look for too long because her husband was right behind her following her around with the shopping cart.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody got any ideas for wintertime sightings?
(Hard to catch some feet when its cold outside [Confused] )

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Nana] LOL!!! I don't even know where to start!!!! College campuses, and local libraries have been VERY kind to me, but I see some of the most amazing things at the department stores and super markets too...even caught a bit of video at the super market over the years. Generally, shooting in Walmart or the larger department stores is VERY risky even with a cell phone, I happen to have connections with a head of Walmart security(he has no idea what I do), you would be shocked at all the places that Walmart hides their cameras to catch YOU filming inappropriately(thank the upskirt pervs for that one). [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah but in the winter????
[Confused]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Yeah but in the winter????
[Confused]

[Thud] That's a tough one, I usually "collect" my feet for the winter during foot season and hibernate off of my supply. There is one place where I consistently have caught feet in the winter though...HOSPITALS and DOCTORS OFFICES. I once had business at a hospital for a few months during the winter and I used to live for my lunch breaks in the publicly open hospital cafeteria. There would be sexy female doctors, interns and secretaries everywhere and the shoeplay was outstanding at times. You will also find that administrative professionals(secretaries and such) wear uncomfortable pumps year round and if you happen to find out where large groups of them congregate(lunch time?), you are almost guaranteed to catch some action. Outside of that, not too many places that offer any consistency if it gets really cold/snowy where you are. Inevitably the sexy sandals are replaced with heavy socks and boots and the feet are put away for a few months...for foot sniffers, the seasons just getting started though! lol. [Joint]

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links