Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Co worker feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Co worker feet
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I accidently stepped on a female co workers foot tonight, said sorry and she jokingly said look what you did so I immediately said what do you want? For me to kiss it and make it better? She laughed a little and said you need to give me a massage (inside joke) then kiss my feet. It was brought up at least 3 more times during my shift, me kissing her feet. This girl is hot, athletic, and has great feet, but alas we are both married.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"She laughed a little and said you need to give me a massage (inside joke) then kiss my feet."

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lambskin, I don't see the problem here with you givin her the massage man. Make us foot lovers proud and conquer that one!!!! Are you afraid that It might lead to sex?? Man it's only a foot massage, just do it and get it over with.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you're a footlover...its not only a foot massage. Suppose your wife came home and said one of her male coworkers gave her a foot massage, Would it be JUST a foot massage to you?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A huge temptation but probably best not to go there.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say every pretty pair of feet needs a massage. It's our job and duty to provide a gentle massage and yes, I know, a kiss must given when prompted. It's our cross to bare.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to kiss and smell the feet of a hot athletic woman! nice setup

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to her with a smirk, look her dead in the eyes and say "If you keep teasing me like that I'm gonna have to give you one of my famous foot massages and we definately dont want that...might be hard for you to control yourself" [Wink]

Say that to her and then let me know what she says.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is very tempting, just not worth potentially ruining my marriage. My wife has beautiful feet and indulges in foot play all the time. It's just in a man's nature to fantasize though. Although eff, I may have to try that line just to see the response.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links