Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A footjob challenge! fantasy edition (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A footjob challenge! fantasy edition
Bogotti
Board Regular
Member # 23200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bogotti   Email Bogotti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you last 1 hour footjob from your favorite foot model without spraying the room up?

If you win you get 1 million dollars and a lifetime supply of footjobs from the model. If you lose, you can no longer view or participate in any type of foot fetish for the rest of your life.

Would you take the challenge!!!

Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no way,that would be possible for us here on Wu's that love feet so much.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for that kind of grand prize? Hell yeah I could do it [Big Grin] Its all mind over matter [Smile] Picture her as some gross 400lb whale and I'd have no problem!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One hour? I'd be lucky if I lasted five minutes.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on the model and if she was TRYING her hardest to make me cum. Footjobs, unlike handjobs or blowjobs, aren't the quickest way to cum generally. Sure, there are girls or situations when they don't have to do it too long and they can get me to cum. But generally, I am looking to cum, or they have gotten me so worked up with other stuff that I'm ready to anyhow.

If you stick a girl's feet on my dick right from the start and she's hot, but doesn't know how to do it and isn't trying to pump my cum out of my balls at a record pace, I just might be able to.

Patrick

P.S. I have endured tease/denial sessions where a girl put me to the edge of cumming many times over. It is actually quite fun and the orgasm when you finally are allowed to is... OMG great.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just take some prescription painkillers before and then you will not cum. Boom 1 million dollars lol.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
Just take some prescription painkillers before and then you will not cum. Boom 1 million dollars lol.

hell yeah lol hydrocodone takes the tingle out yo dingle
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if I just jerked it right beforehand I could probably last an hour no problem... challenge has to have more stipulations to it
Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't take the challange, haha...

mind over matter...?
yeah that might work for a short time, but during a 1 hour footjob, somewhere I will crack for sure....
I'm pretty sure I would already crack within the first 5 to 6 minutes thought...
and that would mean the end of footloving activities...?
no way I;m taking the challange...!!!
it;s not a challange, it's a death sentence for me, haha..

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No bet for me... Not even a consideration.
An hour?? No way... If I made that bet with my wife and she tried to make me cum as fast as she could, the challenge time would be more like 5 minutes and I would probably lose more than won still...

Two variables could make it possible for a guy not to nut in a hour... One is if he's high and the other is if he's drained from jerking off..

So if he's sober and hasn't nutted in a day or so I would bet $1,000 and lay 2/1 odds on my wife against any guy who thinks he could last an hour against her feet...

Of course she wouldn't ever go for it, but if she would.. that's easy money right there.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take ages anyway, so easy 1 million for me. If I *had* to come...I maybe couldn't manage it...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm I say Waz' method would have to be considered taking performance enhancing drugs so immediate disqualification. I've worn out both arms and hands trying to jerk off on pain meds and it easily took me over an hour to cum. So any drugs should be off table.

Patrick makes the best point. It all depends. I've had girls give fantastic footjobs and made me cum instantly cuz they knew what they were doing while others seem to not understand the correct techniques. Now I imagine my favorite foot model would have expertise in this field and thus can manipulate cock very well.

But wait, I've had a footjob from my favorite foot model [Smile] so I know I can't last an hour. I paid for an hour and I busted after just 40 minutes and 30 of those minutes were just foot worship.

So no. I do not take up this challenge

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah... if she knows how to make you cum, u will cum.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camdrew
Board Regular
Member # 32973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camdrew   Email camdrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if shes trying to make u come know way anyone can last an hour wouldnt take the bet but damn what i dream come true if u won the million is great but a lifetime of footjobs from that model would be even better wich model would u pick
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice challenge... I'd like to see someone try that with me, especially if I get the prize if he can't last. I've given ones as quick as 2 minutes but the longest is probably 20 or 25 before they just can't take it anymore.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links