Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ideas for Submissive Foot Games. . .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ideas for Submissive Foot Games. . .
balletshoejob
Board Regular
Member # 6533

Icon 1 posted      Profile for balletshoejob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, my significant other is really into the domination aspect of having her feet worshipped and attended to. Lately she's been trying to cook up dirtier and dirtier things to make me do in order to enjoy her toes, like last night for example:

After edging me for 20 or 30 minutes, she told me to get on my knees by the edge of the bed. She then proceeds to hold one foot in front of my cock, while pointing her toes and shoving the other foot in my mouth. I was thinking, "Awesome, a footjob while I get to suck and sniff these toes!" but she had other plans. She then announces that I am to jerk off to the point of orgasm, then abandon my cock just as it starts (a ruined orgasm) so my cum spills onto her toes. After all that edging, it only takes me a few strokes after which I leak a few spurts right onto her instep and toes. Now, she tells me to repeat the process, but before I can even start to stroke, she switches feet and shoves her cum drenched toes into my mouth. Once this happens it only takes me a few more strokes to get to the edge and she grabs my hand away from my cock just as I start to spurt, making sure I don't have a full orgasm.

It dawned on me all at once that she could just keep repeating this process, keeping me horny and frustrated, while feeding me my own cum. She must see the recognition in my face and then just says, "Oh yes, you will be doing this until there isn't any cum left in you."

Fast forward 35 more minutes and I've had 9 ruined orgasms, and been fed every drop. When she finally let me have a full orgasm, it wasn't nearly satisfying as I just twitched and nothing came out. She laughed and told me to go clean up. . .

Anyone else have any similar experiences or ideas to share?

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if you're willing to expand your horizons a bit further, but what if you were under the couch(head sticking out) smelling and worshiping her feet while she forces another guy to jerk off all over her toes while your still underneath smelling and worshiping...could be hot if you're really into the sub aspect of it.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links