Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dangling shoes my friends opinion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dangling shoes my friends opinion
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I have a few female friends who are very understanding about my foot fetish and one of my friends who sells her shoes told me what she thought about shoe dangling and her own reasons for doing it.

She said often I do not know I am doing it, when I wear ballet flats I feel my feet have to take some air and I also like feeling the sweat from my feet as I slip out of my flats and dangle on my toes, I often have to let my feet out of courts or heels just to relieve the feeling of being encased in such shoes, I never knew that guys found it such a huge turn on. I asked her which shoes she could not keep on her feet and she said flats, they are always being dangled and slipped off as they are so easy to use.

Thanks to Cathy for this opinion

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love dangling, i have always liked it since i was a young kid, it goes along with my foot fetish of course and i would see it all the time at the mall many women would dangle their shoes or dip out of their pumps to relieve their tired feet, and the best part was i got to see what color of sexy polish they had on and they either had on stockings or were bare foot in their shoes, dangling is great, i also subscribe to dangling.com [Smile]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES! Dangling shoes are awesome, if a woman is wearing flats or heels, I imagine a few things. What the rest of her foot looks like, What her feet smell like, the beautiful arches. I do appriciate when women do this.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know for a FACT that most women do it, without even thinking! [Roll Eyes] Nonetheless, I enjoy it for obvious reasons.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
found some candid dangling a while back, there is another one that im trying to find from you tube but dont know if it is still up, here is one i think you guys might enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNZDVAefwP0

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is sexy, I find it a huge tease if a girl is in flats and I don't see the toes. I stare and hope that the shoe will fall so I can see the toes. If it is a female friend I may joke around and kick the shoe off, but then give it back to her, so I could see the toes. Otherwise I've seen great sole shots!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love seeing women dangle and dip. and yes, most gals aren't aware they do it when they do it and the impact.

knew a gal who got highly offended to find out some thing she did without thinking turned men on. she got super self-concious. even mad at me for a while for pointing out her dangling and wanting pix. about 7 months passed before she calmed down and embrassed it.

'strangely' enough, i don't encourage my wife to dangle. i much rather the scent. and when she dangles, she doesn't build up a scent. however... there are very few times when she does dangle and dip and shoe play... and thankfully, those times are usually hot dates.. and leads to great memories later that night.

wish more gals dangled though

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE TO SEE IT, I think it is a total turn on. Even if she knows it or not, just the sight of seeing her arches, her toe clevage, her heel is enough to make me drool.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links