Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Soles of Silk SOS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Soles of Silk SOS
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that Patrick won't mind me starting a Soles of Silk thread. His recent request for feedback in another one made me think of two Soles of Silk models who I didn't get to see as much of as I would have liked. Those two girls are Aliza and Cheri.

I'm curious to know if fellow Wu's Foot Forum members ever think wistfully of past Soles of Silk Solemates, so here's a question for everyone. If you could send out an SOS that might result in the return of just two seldom seen Soles of Silk models, who would they be?

(I know it may be tough, but please limit your response to two names. That means not giving these kinds of responses. "I'd like to pick a, b, c, d, e and f, but since I'm limited to just two names, I'll go with a and c.")

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aliza and Danaya. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrea and Jessie.

EDIT: Free publicity is awesome, man.

Also, I get wistful about every model I like from every site I've joined that has disappeared or left completely. [Laugh]

[ July 20, 2011, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: combine_hunter ]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aliza (well, we have to get past her parents) and Carmen.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Aliza (well, we have to get past her parents) and Carmen.

Carmen almost made it back onto the site a couple of months ago. She came home briefly for a family visit, but was so tied up with family, she couldn't fit in time for photos. I was so bummed.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
If you could send out an SOS that might result in the return of just two seldom seen Soles of Silk models, who would they be?

Oh! that's easy...
Molly & Delicious! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know who are actual models for the site or just guest models but from the models i have seen there my choice would be Natalie & Delicious like i've said in the SOS section [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHLOE and CHLOE...oh wait, i have to pick two different sole mates?!? ha
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links