Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hail Teachers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hail Teachers
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have o believe that most of us males who are into the foot fetish scene have been influenced by seeing some female teacher taking off her shoes during the classroom. My opinion is that during the mid 50"s to early 60's was the hayday of discovering foot fetish in most males. Now the intresting question is how many female teachers knew what they were doing whith all the shoeplay going on.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was in love with my 6th grade teachers feet. almost everyday she would swap her shoes as her feet became uncomfortable from the first few hours of class. i would stare soooo hard. i couldnt even comprehend my fetish at that point much less how much i would have probably enjoyed the smell at my age now...

theres now way she knew i was creeping on her feet at the young age of 12.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...some of us weren't around in the 50s/60s (unfortunately - music scene fanatic).

But yeah, While I don't think teachers *influenced* me per se, I know I loved getting a glimpse (as I believe I had the fetish before I laid my eyes on a teacher's feet) of good ole Miss Noble and Miss Volkert [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting proposition- you do see many many comments about teacher's shoeplay and feet on the forum. Personally I don't recall any teachers doing shoeplay or anything significant with their feet. And my sixth grade teacher (about the time my foot love kicked in) was male.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the early years of my foot fetish my 8th grade latina teacher whould always get barefoot in class she had some of the sexiest feet ever [Big Grin] sometimes i whould get in trouble on purpose just to sit next to her n get a better view:P

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At my sons school some of the teachers wear open toe shoes and sandals, they never did back in the 80s when I was going to school.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep i had a english teacher in high school who always took her shoes off before the lesson and would walk around the whole time barefoot i would drive me crazy

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a chemistry teacher who would always wear open-toed shoes and had the longest, sexiest toes. She had long toenails and wore dark red polish nearly all the time! The fantasies I would be thinking about whilst I was looking at her feet!
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The teacher's aide of my 10th grade English class started to wear flip-flops as the schoolyear ended. She was a college student in her early-to-mid 20s, and her feet--especially with its black nail polish--were out of this world. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My most rememberable experience was with my maths teacher. She wore some open toe slip on's. They were not much to look at; nor was she to be perfectly honest. But it was the way that she dipped her feet in and out of her shoes.

Our class had to sit an exam one lesson and I seen her stood at the front of the class dipping her foot in and out of her shoe. It was driving me crazy. I kept looking over and see caught me looking. She took a look at her feet; kinda puzzled and then looked back to see me glued to her every move. It was incredible. I couldn't leave my desk my boner was that big! lol

Funny thing is that I would go through the same pain tomorrow.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 9th grade spanish teacher used to always dangle her shoes while sitting at her desk. Never got to see her feet, nor was she hot. But just watching her dangle that shoe was incredibly sexy.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 7th grade science teacher was a shoe dangler's delight! I used to sit at the front and just drool looking under her desk. Last day of class 7th grade year she brought in a pair of really high wooden platform heels she used to wear in the 70's she said that she found them cleaning out a closet. Now my teacher is strutting around the room in them showing all the girls in my class how to walk in them but then she slips them off to let my female classmates try to walk in them. So picture this I'm watching my teachers hot feet slip in and out the shoes and all the girls in my class take off their shoes/socks. I wish cell phones with camcorders existed back then!!!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my teachers in Elementary and Junior High were old crones with hideous feet (save for fifth grade) so there wasn't any influence there.

By the time I was in High School my fetish had already been established. There were a couple of teachers fresh out of college who wore sexy, open heels and really kept my pencil sharp (so to speak).

They have my gratitude.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
A substitute teacher caught me lookin at her feet in 7th grade. True to form I stood there and said they were nice.

A stand up man. My kinda fellow foot brotha.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Once late in the year, the said teacher caught me pulling a girls hair and threatened to not let me join on the year end class field trip to the playground. She showed me mercy and her and another teacher said I should be kissing their feet in gratitude...

If they only knew. Hahahha.

Wait, what if they did know... that would be one hell of a story!

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links