Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can't sleep and bored...Favorite foot picture ever!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can't sleep and bored...Favorite foot picture ever!!
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this might have been done before I'm sorry if it has. But I'm really bored and can't sleep. So if you could only look at one foot picture for the rest of your life which one would you each choose? And don't say either this one or this one...it's pickkkk 1 for a reason lol!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it would have to be soles, arched, toes back and spread wide in tan or black )or other;) nylon with reinforced toe. Elmer Batters style....This is often what I search for.....

Btw....enjoy your pics. Thanks [Smile] Perhaps you could strike such a pose?

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet Mason wearing gold spiked mules.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely one of your sole pics wazgurl
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would have to be a pic of a high arch foot dangling flip flops.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
close up sole shot toes spread with feet in the air, and girl's face out of focus in the background.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Close up soles, toes spread with fingers inbetween, with plenty of oil! (keyword here is OIL) It's been a favorite of mine for quite some time. [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links