Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For those obsessed with downloading pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For those obsessed with downloading pics
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends....I give you:

http://bulkimagedownloader.com/

Allows you to download whole galleries without having to *right click *save. It even lets you download multiple series of pages if they are in sequential order...for example: tossing this url into their browser downloads 270 pics at once
http://fmmembers.surfnetcorp.com/member/models/m419[a-z].html

instead of having to go to each page, 27 in all and right clicking 10 times a piece.

I sprung for the registered version which allows you unlimited pics per batch. The free one caps you out at 100. Perfect for our favorite sites!

GQ

Don't make fun if I was the last to learn about it!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out DownThemAll! if you're a Firefox user. It's a great add-on for downloading images and links from websites.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:
Check out DownThemAll! if you're a Firefox user. It's a great add-on for downloading images and links from websites.

Damn. Just spent 20 bucks on mine! Thanks though.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. DownThemAll has served me pretty well.

With DTA, NO ONE should ever have to pay $20 for that bulk downloader program. Especially if they have FireFox.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus don't forget Extreme Picture Finder also. I love it and have been gettin mad sites on lock with it.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:

I use Mozilla. Good stuff with the downloader add-on!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys, i didnt know such a thing existed. I have like 5000 pics and counting. this should give me a million more. I see a good pic., i download it.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links