Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Amy Winehouse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amy Winehouse
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest In Peace Amy Winehouse. I was not really a fan of her music, but I do remember a video seeing nice foot shots and her being in a tub. She said the quote, "lick your lips, as I soak my feet." Aside from that a life was lost so may she Rest in Peace.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great voice and beautifull (at least 5 years ago).

The last few pictures I've seen of her, she looked like she was a 75 year old washed up crackhead.

Hard to feel sorry for someone who brings upon their own demise.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight I use a straw for how its intended. I miss her voice. 27 is some age for singers.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-I2s5zRbHg&ob=av2n
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Tonight I use a straw for how its intended. I miss her voice. 27 is some age for singers.

Jim Morrison,Curt Cobain,Janis Joplin and Jemi Hendrix are all members of the '27' club!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I saw the article, I was saddened and unsurprised.

I have come to terms with being painfully un-hip, these days. I am also largely unfamiliar with contemporary drug parlance, so I must ask: Who the hell are "Ray" and "Mr. Hathaway"? Are they just acquaintances that rhyme?

A potential great talent was lost.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure no one can say they didn't see this coming. She was a talented singer, but so out of control.

Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones is also part of the "27 Club."

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A waste of great talent, I wasn't a big fan of her, but I appreciated her talent. Still, she had been looking like a zombie for the last few years, and when you're in your 20s and look worse than Keith Richards, well, it isn't good...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wasnt a fan of her either, but after seeing a loved one struggle prescription meds, i do feel for her family. addiction is a tough battle even when you want help.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'm sure no one can say they didn't see this coming. She was a talented singer, but so out of control.

Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones is also part of the "27 Club."

and the founder of that club is Robert Johnson

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links