Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Backless shoes, sneaker mules, slides and clogs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Backless shoes, sneaker mules, slides and clogs
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when women where those backless sneakers where you can see their heel sticking out, those kinds of shoes you can can just slide on and off.

Similar to the sperrys thread, why dont we see more of these in foot fetish videos and pics? Id really love to see them.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like those also. It represents easy access to the feet for me.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like those type of shoes as well...gives me hope that maybe she will pop her feet out frequently...and if she doesn't...at least I get to see some heel or arch!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ehh... Don't really care for them. If I can't see the toes, then it's a bust.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like 'em. If I can't see the toes, it's awesome.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:

Agreed. It's a sneak peak but I'd rather see peep-toe pumps.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that if I can't see toes then it's a bust. That's all they are really good for hoping a girl will slide her feet in and out.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:

Agreed. It's a sneak peak but I'd rather see peep-toe pumps.
Hell, I don't even like peep-toes. But I guess they're better than nothing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Backless shoes have always been an obsession of mine. Especially clogs & mules!!
(Yes, I also have a shoe fetish) Only because I have such a fascination with women's HEELS [Mmm]
I think they're just as sexy as the toes!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovebareinheels
Board Regular
Member # 31497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovebareinheels   Email Lovebareinheels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Backless shoes are my favourite shoes, as i just love the backs of feet. I agree with above heels are just lovely
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I agree that if I can't see toes then it's a bust. That's all they are really good for hoping a girl will slide her feet in and out.

totally agree.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j4ck
Board Regular
Member # 52574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j4ck   Author's Homepage   Email j4ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have shoes fetish and I especially like girls in backless sneakers. If anyone of you is looking for webcam sites where you can enjoy content like this then I recommend this site https://fetishcamchat.com/sneaker-fetish-cams/
Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links