Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do I tell her?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do I tell her?
lilwayne
Loyal Member
Member # 13901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilwayne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my girlfriend finally asked me if I had a "foot fetish" tonight. I kinda played it off, as I wasn't keen to admitting it because it's not a REALLY serious thing. I'm not into the sniffing and all that jazz, I just like her feet and she knows it, but I downplay it to not be a big thing. I want her to know it's more serious than I play it out to be, but I don't know how to tell her. Any advice?
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just tell her the truth, say yes i like your feet,tell her how attractive her feet are to you, i myself would think that she will be open to it and at least you do not have to hide it from her anymore. GOOD LUCK!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea u shoulda manned up and stood behind it imo. Confidence is huge and by asking u she was prolly giving u an opening.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's not "really serious", why play it off?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suck her toes next time while u have sex - she'll experience bliss and U can move past this.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she asked you man, she already knows [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
If she asked you man, she already knows [Smile]

Pretty much. Just say no next time, but bang her tootsies anyhow Weezy.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be up front. Its better to be who you are and not have to hide anything. When my bf told me it kinda came a turn on and Barbie Gurl was born. So be yourself and come clean you may be surprised and you both can enjoy it!! Good Luck.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be like me and wait forever to tell your significant other about your fetish. Let her know now.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilwayne:
I want her to know it's more serious than I play it out to be, but I don't know how to tell her. Any advice?

You don't have to say anything. Let body language do your work for you.

If you want her to know it is more serious than how you played it off, take one set of her toes and crimp them directly over your nose (with enough room for your eyes to see over them).

Proceed to sniff deeply while widening your eyelids and crossing your eyeballs by staring at her middle toe. Add a few high pitched pleasure-sounding wimpers, and she will know you were downplaying it the other day, especially if you can manage to cry before orgasm [Thumbs Up]

[ July 25, 2011, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
You should have ejaculated on her toes 38 seconds after she asked you that and gotten up and asked her if she felt like having a sandwich or something. Thats what I would have done.

Lol...you are wrong for that!
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What *did* you tell her? because it had to have happened - it's not like you said "wait there until tomorrow" - honesty is just the best policy for a relationship. She seems rather cool with it, so who cares, right?

If you don't want to just say it, then start doing more with it. The hard part's over man - she knows you have a foot fetish.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
You should have ejaculated on her toes 38 seconds after she asked you that and gotten up and asked her if she felt like having a sandwich or something. Thats what I would have done.

Hahahahah. [Laugh]
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grilled cheese on rye for Mr. Spotlight....
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links