Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ahh what a great evening!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ahh what a great evening!
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So waz is going away for a week or two tomorrow morning so around midnite tonite I threw my feet in his face and said have at em' honey. So he did for a while then I threw them in his lap and had my way with him then back to his face and back to his lap and so on and so forth. This just wrapped up a few minutes ago so it was a good 3 and a half to 4 hour foot session for us both. Gotta love having your feet attended to for that long so like the title says what a great night!! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sooooooo the pics are where? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How I do envy Waz.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO SO HOT! AWESOME! You are the absolute perfect girl! WAZ is so lucky to have you. I hope this is the beginning of so many exciting experiences for you both, and that you share stories and pics with us too! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Waz wins the luckiest man in the world award.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links