Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question For Lovers of Dirty Feet.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question For Lovers of Dirty Feet.
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I clearly understand that we all have varying degrees of taste & turn ons, I am very much perplexed by how some guys find dirty feet attractive.

There is a young woman in my neighborhood who is not very good looking, but has cute looking feet when they are encased in flip flops.

Yesterday, I happened to see her outside walking barefoot. I nearly freaked out when I saw her soles. They were so disgustingly dirty that I actually got sick from looking at them.

The sight of her feet appearing like that was such a turnoff, I do not think I want to ever see her feet again, even if she is wearing flip flops and they are clean.

My question to you guys who enjoy dirty feet is WTF is so alluring about that? Not to sound overly critical, but how can that be a turn on? Especially when they are walking around barefoot outdoors.

I would not even venture to guess some of the stuff they could be stepping in or on.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I'm not into it either. The only good part of a girl's dirty feet would be her allowing me to get soap and wash them.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something I've been wondering about as well.

A tiny bit of dirt isn't too bad, but when her feet looks like charcoal, then something's wrong.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My response is IDK lol I guess it's just one of those things for me. The pics and vids really turn me on but licking dirty feet well iv done it a few times for me it depends on the degree of the dirt. The dirty feet in my avatar I would def. lick clean but muddy nasty feet no.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say dirty feet are something I've acquired an attraction towards as my foot fetish has evolved. I used to not care for feet to be dirty at all and was just as perplexed as you are now, but now I actually find myself enjoying the sight of mildly dirty feet appealing in terms of the "sub-genres" of foot fetishism.

I think it is just something you are either into or not just like a lot of people are not into feet and find the very thought of them disgusting. Different strokes for different folks!

Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's dirty and then there's filthy.

I like the look of slightly dirty feet for a couple of reasons including that it tells me that the girl likes to be barefoot and the dirt accentuates some of the features of her soles (e.g. high/deep arch, the curl of her toes, the finer patterns of the whorls, etc.).

I don't play with dirty or smelly feet - they must be clean and fresh - but the look of them are definitely appealing.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airfort86
Board Regular
Member # 42863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airfort86   Email airfort86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me its the idea that they've been using their feet. i like to see a girl who has put her feet to good use. i dont like overly dirty, but i agree that a bit of dirt is always good [Wink]
Posts: 31 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like dirty feet because its says that the lady goes barefoot alot. I also think dirty feet defines the features of a ladys foot. It is a huge turn on to see really dirty feet and a girl walking on gravel and rocks. Girls with tough and dirty feet have always attracted me. I do not lick or put dirty feet in my mouth but I sure do like to look at them.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty Foot Man, soleshot, Toetapper, airfort86 and VeryDirtyfeet have all touched on elements of why I sometimes find mildly dirty attractive female feet appealing. So I guess this post is... pretty... much... useless... =0X

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not attracted to dirty feet at all either it kinda makes me think urgh [Puke]
I like clean feet with the natural scent of a women or lotions but dirt on the feet is a HUGE turn off for me also.But like we have been saying to each their own.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Well, there's dirty and then there's filthy.

I like the look of slightly dirty feet for a couple of reasons including that it tells me that the girl likes to be barefoot and the dirt accentuates some of the features of her soles (e.g. high/deep arch, the curl of her toes, the finer patterns of the whorls, etc.).

I don't play with dirty or smelly feet - they must be clean and fresh - but the look of them are definitely appealing.

Pretty much what I would say. I also do not care for filthy feet just slightly dirty. I will worship my wife's feet only when they're clean (a fact that she also insists on). And like several others mentioned seeing dirty feet shows that the girl has been barefoot which is what arouses me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing a woman that has been walking around barefoot and has dirty soles is increadibly arousing for me. The free spirited attitude, the look of the soles, are both a factor in this. I'm not a licker, so getting dirt in my mouth is not an issue. Assuming they are not nasty (there is obviously a difference in just run of the mill dirt and nasty muck) I love having them rubbed on my face.

Sometimes I have my wife get her soles artificially dirty from walking in charcoal or other stuff just to get my kicks. It took awhile for me to open up completely about this particular aspect of my fetish to her but since doing so I'm enjoying it on a whole new level. Nothing beats getting a hand job or sex while having her dirty bare soles rubbed all over my face.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing a woman that has been walking around barefoot and has dirty soles is increadibly arousing for me. The free spirited attitude, the look of the soles, are both a factor in this. I'm not a licker, so getting dirt in my mouth is not an issue. Assuming they are not nasty (there is obviously a difference in just run of the mill dirt and nasty muck) I love having them rubbed on my face.

Sometimes I have my wife get her soles artificially dirty from walking in charcoal or other stuff just to get my kicks. It took awhile for me to open up completely about this particular aspect of my fetish to her but since doing so I'm enjoying it on a whole new level. Nothing beats getting a hand job or sex while having her dirty bare soles rubbed all over my face.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links