Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yoo advice needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yoo advice needed
romeee
Loyal Member
Member # 41515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for romeee   Email romeee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally gotta new girl that lets me rub and worship her feet. Size 8, sexy toes, and sexy soles. Now I'm almost sure she likes me but I'm more into her feet then I am into her. Shes a virgin and wont even touch my dick, even though she rubbed it through my basketball shorts once which was nice lol but I can't pull a footjob out her so my question is....should I just ride this out just because of my fetish or cut her loose and save a friend?
Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say be friends and continue to rub and worship her feet and when the time comes and she is ready then it will happen. If it never happens then be happy you got with her feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree completely with the World Series guy above.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot action is cool and all but you gotta get laid and if you're not getting it from her, chances are you're going to go somewhere else...

Entertain her for the time being and do your own thing on the side...keep your options open.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics then DTB [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Pics then DTB [Big Grin]

Must confess that I don't know "DTB" (except as Don't Text Back) but, no matter what happens, pictures are a must. Not so much to share with us but for yourself some day in the distant future.

As for the relationship, just enjoy the ride and see where it goes. Could be something; could be nothing. Time will tell.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you didnt give enough details.

-why cant she give you a footjob?
-how long have you been going out?
-how old is she, that it makes it problem that she is a virgin

if you want our advice, do a better job next time you explain something.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Pics then DTB [Big Grin]

Must confess that I don't know "DTB" (except as Don't Text Back) but, no matter what happens, pictures are a must. Not so much to share with us but for yourself some day in the distant future.

As for the relationship, just enjoy the ride and see where it goes. Could be something; could be nothing. Time will tell.

Dump The Bitch. [Cool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links