Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question based more fore hose lovers but bare guys will still get it.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question based more fore hose lovers but bare guys will still get it.
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So when your looking through which ever social network site you want to be associated with and you find a pic of someone you know in hose or barefoot do you find that more of a turn on (assuming you find them attractive) than a pic of some random Internet model or candid?

Maybe because you know them there is an emotional bond? Maybe it's a bit more taboo? I dunno but I find that I prefer pics of girls I know than of strangers.

Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I do find it more of a turn-on with someone I know than an Internet model because its real life. Especially in college when you know girls and jerking off while thinking about their feet can be pretty amazing!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am turned on by an attractive total stranger woman's feet, but if it is someone I know who I am acquainted with or friends with it can be better. It is awesome if I rarely or never see the girl's feet then finally do. Real life is awesome as RJ Foot mentions. If I see a girl's feet who I know for the first time the feeling of going home and jerking off is amazing. Though also if I meet a total stranger and just say hi with a smile it's nice to go home and go at it.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats definitely being a creeper.

i once whacked it to a girls ass. she had her leg up on a pool table and that pic had me stuck in the zone for about 4 days. i cant remember the last time i jerked to a PHOTO much less the same SINGLE PHOTO 4 days straight. and there wasnt even any nudity.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i agree, when u know them the blood rushes a little quicker, then followed by candid shots, then staged model shots

imo anyways :-)

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that I have a slight preference for seeing photos of girl's feet that I know. What I love even more is seeing them in person- especially if I'm in a spot where I can spank the monkey while looking at them. I've always had very strong voyeuristic tendencies.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I do save the barefoot pictures that my friends post, but I don't wank it to them. I just like looking at them.

However if I take a candid, I have no problem wanking to her feet.

I don't know why, but I remember when I was in high school, and jerking it to my friends, I felt so dirty about it. Especially if I had I had a crush on them, and had to see her the next day.

[ July 28, 2011, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of the hose pix of friends i have or seen, i took the pic.. lol... it's really rare to see my pals post pix of their hosed peds without shoes on. not sure why that is.

and believe it or not, in photographer mode, i don't think or see peds in a sexual way. even when editing it to clean it up.

being married now, i don't look at my pix in a sexual mindset like i used to when i was single.

but.. if it's my wife.. oh heck yeah it's always sexual to look at her hose peds.

the gals i know, rarely have their feet visible (though at times when bare, yes... hose.. almost impossible)

when you do see hosed peds of someone you know and their peds look on point.. the reaction can be stronger.

online though, most of the peds i do see are folks who are comfy showing their peds.. and we've become friends online. so far, only met one online model in person. great experience. looking to add to that in the future.

real life is more fun than online. but hey.... it is what it is. that's why Wu's rocks

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links