Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ceara Lynch vs MsPerfectPeds

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ceara Lynch vs MsPerfectPeds
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admit, I have a difficult time with this one.

Both girls are beautiful and super hot. Both have incredibly beautiful, high arched feet. But as a foot guy, I have to say MsPerfectPeds has Ceara Lynch beat. I've seen Ceara's videos, and she barely moves her toes. Every now and then she will do something amazing, such as spread and curl them, as in this animated GIF

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb7bc5O2aj1qcpi61o1_250.gif

MsPerfectPeds http://msperfectpeds.wordpress.com/perfect-gallery toes are always doing something, i.e., some pose, wiggling, curling.

I also don't enjoy Ceara's over-the-top, annoying laugh in her videos. MsPerfectPeds doesn't do that.

In terms of sexy wardrobe, Ceara has MsPerfectPeds beat.

If those two teamed up, they would drain the pockets of many men. I know WideSolePrincess tries to team up with Ceara, and she blew her off. Ceara once posted a picture on her clip store of her fanning $13K-$14K she made when she hit the #1 top spot. Mind you, that was after the 60/40 split!!!

Both girls have sites, blogs, and clip stores. You can find MsPerfectPeds links on her blog site on her contact page.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms perfect peds are really sexy, i don't care for her throwing fingers or the loser sign's in her pics but damn her feet are great, would love to suck them toes.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I CANNOT stand when girls do the L for loser bullcrap. Automatic boner killer, don't really care for that and she instantly becomes a 1 from a 10. Period
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ceara has nice feet but agreed the whole loser thing kills the mood for me

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont care what ceara says or does, she has amazing soles to me so she wins!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a tough competition, but I have to Ceara Lynch had Ms Perfect Peds Beat. Ceara Lynch has the big wide meaty soles, which makes me rock hard every time. However, I love the pudgy toes. From the sole shots, Ms. Perfect Peds feet reminds me of Nonni's soles from Arabic Feet.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMGosh!!!! I think I'm in love...
with MsPerfectPeds! [Roll Eyes]

I even posted a comment!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her "cashew dick" clip is her hottest right now.

http://image.clips4sale.com/accounts025/42258/clip_images/generated_4592044.gif

Trust me, that GIF is nothing compared to the video. She and her feet are perfect! I saw her do a foot slave training video, and she made a dude worship her shoes and her feet. Unfortunately, the whole thing was shot from far away wide angle, so there were no close ups. And she was paired with Asian Goddess, who kept screwing up the scene with crappy domination talk.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links