Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » mollysfeet....... Buyer Beware

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mollysfeet....... Buyer Beware
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buyer beware.

Long story short, I communicated with "Molly", sent money for some of her personal items, and never saw anything. This was the first time I did this and was hesitant but thought WTF...... Needless to say, recent emails have gone unanswered and instant messages as well. $40.00 down the drain but a lesson learned. The whole thing seemed fishy from the get go and I'm willing to bet that the person answering the emails is some dude who knows her.

Just a heads up as she "lives" with Kayley.

[ July 28, 2011, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: surferr3 ]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sincerely hope you're not referring to the same Molly, from Soles of Silk? [Confused]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different Molly.

She posted her a few times... I can dig up the links pretty quickly if you'd like. She is on tumblr and her page is mollysmarvelousfeet.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surferr3:
Just a heads up as she "lives" with Kayley.

The same one that posts here?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Yep, the same one.
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are these people?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
I sincerely hope you're not referring to the same Molly, from Soles of Silk? [Confused]

Nah, Molly on Soles of Silk never did personal item sales or anything similar.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sucks surferr3 but thanks for the heads up. A few days ago I was about to order a personal item from Kayley but after reading your experience with Molly I doubt I will go through with the purchase just to be safe.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surferr3, it's unfortunate that you've had a bad experience with purchasing personal items from someone. Based on what I've seen and heard from others, honesty and integrity are qualities that seem to be in short supply in our community these days. That's why I patronize those with whom I've interacted for a substantial amount of time. In fact, I'm pretty much at the point now where if I can't pick up the phone and actually call the model in question, I don't order items to be mailed from her. I can understand your disappointment, but don't be too discouraged. I've had great experiences with Dee, Katelyn Brooks, Kelley Maren, Shizuka, Vina and others.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Thanks for the comments guys. For the record I have nothing bad to say about Kayley as I have never ordered anything from her. From what I've seen she is the real deal.
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you had a bad experience with Molly, don't buy anything from Kayley either. Kayley was the one who introduced Molly into it. It could be a scam. BTW, I emailed Molly and she seemed very nice and polite but wanted me to pay her $30 for a 20 minute chat. I am uh no I don't think so!

Buyer beware! Anything a seller seems overly nice and caring it could be a big scam. For example do your research and look at what others say about Britney Sweetstink. She chats with you nice through email so you fall for her trap and then lose out on your money.

Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links