Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lesbian/bisexual women with a real foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lesbian/bisexual women with a real foot fetish
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know of a real lesbian/bisexual woman with a real foot fetish...as in they dig feet as much as guys here do? I've talked to my fair share of lesbains/bi-sexual women and they seem not at all interested in womens feet.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be a nice find but for me they would have to not look butch i would like them to look feminine.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife,for some wierd reason, has a shit load of lesbians as friends. And they are DAMN hot, however, their girlfriends or partners or whatever look just. like. guys!!! i never paid attention to the butch girls feet (even though they are pretty cool to talk to but dont have a f.f) but the hot girls have cute feet...obviously.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belladonna does, doesn't she?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've run into my fair share of bisexual women, but not one has ever expressed an interest in feet.. although some have expressed their pleasure at having their feet worshipped but i don't think it'd qualify as a fetish.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well we do have "so called women" on here trolling but we know they are guys
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i think belladonna just straight up loves feet unless she's really good at faking it. Every video i've seen with her gettin some feet she looks like she really really enjoys it. Alot of other women from other sites tho you can tell they are only thhere because they are getting paid and aren't really into it.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can never know another person's mind, but Dee certainly does go in on female feet like she appreciates them.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't call myself lesbian or bisexual, maybe bi curious. But I definitely can be into female feet if they are sexy enough...idk if that is what you mean exactly but thought I would share.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife was and still is bi. Her gf, when I first met her had incredible feet. My wife recently found out that when she sucks her own toes or licks her feet, that I really like it. One day she talked about how she is starting to enjoy worshiping her own feet because she knows I love it. She also told me that she wants me to watch her worship another woman's feet also.

Does that count?

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm bi and I do consider myself to be a foot fetishist. I'm always checking out female feet when I'm out and about and although I've never had the pleasure of licking on a pair of female feet, I totally would and I know I'd love it. It just hasn't happened yet.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends wife Nancy loves for other women to worship her feet. She loves them to smell her feet, lick her soles and suck her toes. She is not bi or lesbian, but loves to dominate other women with her feet, that excites her and turns her on, does that count?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl does.. chatted with her a few months ago about a model of hers, she's very into sleep foot worshipping The Foot Infatuation

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links