Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Running out of ideas/my 21st birthday!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Running out of ideas/my 21st birthday!!
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So couple things. One I am running out of ideas for sharing with you guys. I feel like after a year or so of waz/me posting on here idk what else to do. We have done themes, nude, foot worship, foot jobs, etc. What else can I do to post new material. I really feel like I need another girl to worship eachothers feet as the last option. Any ideas guys!

Also august 1st is my 21st birthday I'm so excited lol. I hope waz has a good massage waiting for my feet after a full day and night of drinking and dancing [Smile] ))

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday!
Oooo, seeing another girl suck your toes would be awesome! But hey, your pictures don't have to be something different every time. Any picture of your feet would be great! Maybe try different nail polishes. I love black.

[ July 31, 2011, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Talos ]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday tomorrow! And yea, pretty feet dont have to be stuffed into different scenarios to be appreciated. Im sure you will get several suggestions, but in my opinion, less is more. A few 'girl next door' random pictures are the best if you ask me.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you have a great B-day!! maybe WaZ will eat some cake off your sweet feet.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, and I agree with what Talos & KDCX say. Different polish, whatever. We'd all be grateful for the continued sharing.

Not that any of us would decline to see some girl/girl action...

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAZGURL!!!! May you have an awesome day, and a great year! PLEASE post pictures of a girl at your feet!!! Smelling them, kissing them, worshipping them! I would also love to see pictures of you, POV style, where waz would lie on the floor with a camera, and take pictures of you lowering your sexy bare foot on his face while smiling at him. Then he kisses, licks your foot, and you massage it on his lips and nose! HOT for everyone!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaZsGuRll:
We have done themes, nude, foot worship, foot jobs, etc. What else can I do to post new material.

HOLY SHIT.... what did I miss???? I've gotta go back and search for them now grrrrrrr [Mad] ....lol.... all good [Big Grin] , I've been pretty slack checkin' out the picture threads. I'll try to visit them more often from now [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Board Regular
Member # 17514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would vote for u wearing sexy high heels and having him take pics of them.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday WaZsGuRll ! [Smile]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with talos, having new themes is great but i just like seeing different new photos even if its the same kinda thing. sometimes ur best five pix this time wont be anywhere as near as good as ur next set. quality, angle might be just a little bit different.

that being said.... girl girl foot action would be just ab-sole-utely amazing. hey, uve tasted feet even if they were only your own, why not another set? im sure waz would enjoy that.

HAPPY BDAY!

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy b. Day dude mines on the 21st. As an idea try perhaps doing light bondage and tickle her feet. Girl on girl sounds great as well, oh and maybe a nice black girl too. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i forgot to add, i would LOVE to see your feet covered in cum
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl on girl? Yeah that'd be cool.

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl on girl is always a good option. I'm also going to have to lean towards some sexy high heels. I love high heels with long toes hanging sticking out of them so far they hang off of the end of the shoe and touch the ground. IT doesn't matter what you post. Just keep doing it and we will keep loving it.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belated Happy Birthday wishes...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links