Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hot In Cleveland

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot In Cleveland
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen the previews for hot in cleveland this Wednesday, it's about Valerie Bertinelli's character dating a guy with a foot fetish, looks like good shots of her feet, as well as just an interesting story, just hope they don't make it seem creepy.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They inevitably will...as they always do.

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw it too, looks good. You guys ever saw the show girlfriends with the foot fetish episode, look it up on YouTube. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i suspect they will make it creepy... sadly.. though the preview I saw online seems that they won't.. but who knows.

saw the girlfriends episode a while back.. they had the story work well.. then, at the very end, made the guy to be a bit creepy if memory serves me right

a few shows have played the foot fetish theme.. and it always start as the guy is really an awesome catch! at the super end, he turns out to be creepy and the gal is upset that he started out so sweet.

hope they don't do that this time.. but.. i'm not very very optimistic... lol

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that one Sex in the City episode set us back years, so to speak. I mean, I liked how they explored the quid pro quo concept, but they just made the dude so creepy.

On the other hand, maybe there is no way at all to portray us as not creepy, and we can't see that we are inherently creepy, because, well, we're creepy.

Here's another depressing thought: Wazgurl is exactly half my age. Well, I guess I'll just nip off and shoot meself.

Something off my shoulder, perhaps?
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk about a major setback for foot guys, I can recall an episode of CSI several years ago regarding a murderer who had a foot fetish.

I cringed big time while watching it, because they made the character out to be a super creepy guy.

Any female unfamiliar with people like us, would have been definitely negatively influenced into believing we are all similar.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this same episode was broadcast somewhere else (outside the U.S.) it wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately--here in America--the TV execs have proven time & time again, how they approach the subject matter in a very stereotypical way.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all but certain they'll portray him as a freak, as most shows are wont to do. Interesting that guys who love breasts are viewed much differently than those who love feet. I think Hollywood would be amazed as to how many women are OK with men who love their feet.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I recall the Sex and the City episode was with a shoe salesman who they made look creepy. The one time I believe a foot fetish was made to look good was when Quentin Tarantino was a guest on the Tyra Banks show.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone see the episode? Lol their playing it again in 30min.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were two episodes of HALF & HALF that feetured [sic] a guy who was referred to as a foot fetishist, but if I remember correctly he actually turned out to be more of a shoe fetishist. And yes, he wound up being portrayed in a negative light.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links