Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Texting an old flame...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Texting an old flame...
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I've been registered here for a few years now but rarely made the effort to post, So for those of you who don't know me, I'm a 22 year old male from the south of England.

Anyway, this time last year I was dating/seeing/having sex with a girl I met through my work. She's hot, brunette, and 21 years old. She knows about my foot fetish, but she would never let me do anything more than massage her feet with her socks on, which was a shame because I'd seen her feet and they are amazing. She was always too ticklish to let me massage her bare feet, therefore I didn't even mention the idea of worshipping her feet.

After not speaking for a while, she text me and sure enough the conversation started getting a bit crude. We both used to talk about tying eachother up and doing whatever the hell we wanted to eachother. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: I always remember I was the one that wanted to be tied up. But if you were tied up, I think I'd have my fun [Wink]

Her: Definitely, I'd let you have your fun, no restrictions, I'd even let you lick my toes.

(My jaw dropped at this point, but continued to play it cool)

Me: You know too well how to please me. I don't think you would let me lick your toes though, you would never even let me massage your bare feet. You might have to prove it to me [Smile]

Her: I think I will. If I'm tied, there's not alot I can do about it [Smile]

Me: You might kick me in the face, would be worth it though [Wink]

That was all the foot talk, hopefully there's more to come. But we'll be meeting up at some point soon so to make this whole thread worth while, I'll try to sneak some pictures for you all. Bit of an essay I know, but cheers for reading [Smile]

Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great, i wish you luck! go for it man!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually im going through a similar situation at the moment. Been texting one of my exes and told her about my fetish in conversation and she said well that explains alot lol. I think we might be getting back together and she said she would let me do whatever i wanted to her feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apart from the resistance many women have about the foot thing (so I'm told anyway), I think that most times when we "break them in" they continue to enjoy it afterwards.

There's a few ex's I especially wonder about- thinking they may have been trying to get non-foot guys to play with their feet for years....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like she's really crossed the bridge about the foot stuff and would be a blast to play with. Good for you!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get at that son!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes you just have to do it. Been told many times that it would feel too weird to have my tongue between their toes, or sucking on them, but once you do it, they usually don't stop you afterward.

As for girls letting you do stuff later that they didn't originally, a lot of times it is due to maturity. As girls get older, I find they let loose a little more. Now, a lot of younger girls might sleep around, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about being adventerous - like trying a threesome, doing anal, interracial, fetish stuff, basically anything not "normal" to them. So go for it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wise words.

I remember it took an effort to even let me massage her feet with her socks on. One day she let me do it to 'see if she liked it' (I think she secretly knew she'd like it). Eventually she's be putting her feet in front of me and pointing at the them as if to say 'massage!'. What a fantastic sight that is. Now she's talking about letting me suck her toes! I don;'t know what's happened in her head but I like it!

Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You better hurry up and get some damn rope buddy...

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links