Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my wife scented feet. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my wife scented feet.
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife works wearing suits and heels the whole day.its winter here in south africa so she wears a closed shoe.only thing is that she wears it almost everyday.mmm.im a scent guy.never had a bad experience of bad overwhelming ones.the point is that like a good wine shoes also mature.the scent is so strong am sexy that i actually get hard when she removes her shoes.the scent is so strong hat i just wanna take her feet and suck,sniff, and fuck them.her toes come out a bit cramped up.but the scent is awesome.she knows about my fetish but doesnt wanna give them 2 of fresh out the shoes.but wen she takes them off and goes 2 the bathroom i go and sniff the warm moist shoes.i do get 2 sniff them in the morning when she is asleep.man all it takes is a couple of jerks and i shoot a mother load.best ever.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why won't she let you have at them if she knows about your fetish?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always said, and I agree with you, a beautiful pair of females feet locked up in nylons and leather heels all day is an INTOXICATING scent. The only downside is, yeah...I can't last more than a minute. [Mmm]

PS. Is there a way to get a shoe sniffing Instant Graemlin or a face kissing a foot icon? Lol

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my wife knows about my foot fetish.but she doesnt know about my peep toe fetish and long toe fetish and now my scented fetish.she has caught me lookin at other girls feet a couple of time.got told off.but we just not on the same level.kinda sad.but i think sh will come around.bit by bit i reckon she will change.for now its sniffin on my own.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

wish for the day she comes home and asks me 2 have my own way with those spicy scented feet.

--------------------
peterjohn

peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

wish for the day she comes home and asks me 2 have my own way with those spicy scented feet.

--------------------
peterjohn

alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask to rub her feet after work when her feet smell, take it slow, then play it cool and say something like u like her feet even when they smell... then take it from there, then build up to it, break her in gently so to speak :-D
Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

never really thought of that.always give her pedis and massages.that sounds 2 good. I can already smell them.sweet.

--------------------
peterjohn

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i could be the bearer of good news for you peterjohn... but can't.

when i was dating my wife, i told her about what i love. and after a while she started playing along and i was in heaven.

in our first year of marriage, she played along too. it was beautiful.

but a few years out, she doesn't make the effort she did before. if i'm not the one to ask for her peds or actively go for it, won't happen.

in fact, she once said, "i thought you got all the scent you needed and was happy and satisfied".. meaning, she had let me have them enough.

she (much like your wife) is not into the fetish. most women think sweaty feet are gross. society says they're to smell their best to be attractive. nothing prepares them for a man wanting their sweaty scent (i've always been told that women don't sweat but perspire... told by women)

what i can say is this... as you get creative with showing her love (like alanski recommended) you're more likely to get her to ease up and think you're cute and lovely. so both win. she gets pampered. you get the scent.

good luck. if i figure how to get things turned around my way, i'll share here first.

RPM

p.s. btw....i do ask... and when I do... she doesn't say no

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Record MTV True Life episode, I have a fetish, and tell her to watch it. It might give her an idea if she can get by the over exaggerated aspect they show. lol.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

hey guys.well i tried all your advice.guess wat it worked.it was a bit hot today so the levels of scent was good.i asked straight out.went like hey babes imlike really horny can i have your feet.she said mmm ok.wish all you guys were there.i didnt have have enough time to take pics.
but her feet were so warm and moist.the scent was so fine is sucked and sniffed and rubbed my cock in them and came.i reckon it was the excitement.can still smell them on my face thats how strong they were. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
peterjohn

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girl wears pantyhose with pumps and lets me sniff them right out of the shoes, saves one foot in the shoe, while I am making love to her, then slips off the other when the heat of the first foot goes cool, then loves to kiss me and smell her feet scent on my nose....mmmmmmmmmm [Jerkoff]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

lucky guy.love 2 see some pics

--------------------
peterjohn

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by color14:
my girl wears pantyhose with pumps and lets me sniff them right out of the shoes, saves one foot in the shoe, while I am making love to her, then slips off the other when the heat of the first foot goes cool, then loves to kiss me and smell her feet scent on my nose....mmmmmmmmmm [Jerkoff]

Heavenly. I can just imagine the heat and scent. Ohhhhh [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links