Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever face this dilemma?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever face this dilemma?
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have an argument with your significant other. You're totally in the right. You know it and even she admits you're right. It's a fairly big issue that should probably be talked about further. But you wind up on the fence because you know if you back off that you're going to be given carte blanche with her feet later on. I'm in that very predicament right now. Sex I can hold out on(at least for a day or so to prove my point) but she comes downstairs after her shower, wearing her flip flops and I know her soles will be soft as hell, how much can a guy withstand?
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i just say agree to disagree and get on with it! No point staying mad and missing out!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #1 of a healthy relationship: The woman is always right.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stand your ground.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah, just make nice and get her feet. period.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sex manipulation only get worse. Dont let her play you.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sex should never be used as a weapon in a relationship
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's not using anything against me. It's just one of those things that, although we probably should talk it out more, I figure it could lead to a disagreement and then neither of us will be in the mood or I can back off for now and have feet all over my face tonight. She's the most easy going person I've ever met. Definitely not the type who'd manipulate.
Plus i've been away on business all week too so I think I'm going to sit tight for now and in about 15 minutes I'm going to have a mouthful of toes.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links