Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » IWantFeet.com Anyone a fan? Footjob Bandit?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IWantFeet.com Anyone a fan? Footjob Bandit?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big fan of this site! Beautiful women with high arches. And then of course they have the footjob bandit. Anyone else a fan? I'm currently working on collecting all of the footjob bandit clips myself.

Here is the clips4sale store:
http://www.clips4sale.com/570

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey GQ guy I have quite a few of em, if you have an email addy, I can send u a link to download most of em'. hit me up at tyvianc@yahoo.com
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty cool, i didn't know Jamie Daniels was on some of them clips, looks great!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
Hey GQ guy I have quite a few of em, if you have an email addy, I can send u a link to download most of em'. hit me up at tyvianc@yahoo.com

PM sent to your WU's account.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a couple of the Footjob Bandit vids. I think they're great!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first time hearing of this site looks legit from the samples. i can see why someone would be a fan *goes in a for a closer look*

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm a fan of high arches too.

Let me tell you, the dude doesn't mess around when it comes to getting the girls to deliver pure foot worship scenes. I mean they really go at it, unlike that poorly scripted stuff we see on Hot Legs and Feet, FootFetish Daily, and FMConcepts.

Regarding the Footjob Bandit, he does get off on their feet, mainly when their toes are curled and their feet are in the soles up position. And there is no jacking off on the feet to end the scene as we've seen too much of elsewhere.

Unfortunately, he hasn't made an appearance in quite some time. Maybe he's hiding out.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm certainly a fan of them, but the IWF clips while very good, are less interesting than their Tickle Central productions, which I think are often amazing.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff this page has.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me tell u, I have been to the website, they have some AMAZING clips... They definately have some kick ass clips... They have some that r long, & some are not... My personal rag would have to b Honey... If u have not been to the site, I strongly encourage u to do so, u will not b disappointed.. if there was 1 site that offered a memb., it would b IWF...

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops on the last part.... If there was 1 site that offered a memb., I wish it was IWF...

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Yeah, honey and taylor Raz are my two favorites! I'm trying to complete the footjob bandit set.

[ February 12, 2017, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: GQguy ]

--------------------

wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish i could afford just one of these. I really want to see how one is!
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FetishPro
Board Regular
Member # 45356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FetishPro   Author's Homepage   Email FetishPro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Taylor Raz foot fetish site. It is top notch!!! I had the pleasure of meeting her in person, very sweet in person too.
If you haven't visited her site on Clips4Sale you should do it. Definitely worth budgeting to buy a clip for your collection every now and then!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links